𝟬𝟱. mr blue sky

Start from the beginning

Elliot smiled to himself, taking the blunt Rue passed back. "That sucks."

Cut back to Mia, who like said was doing really well.

"I feel like I needed this, I'm a girl that can be single... like I really am. I just need a good time if you're catching my drift."

"Mia you're good to go, thank you so much." Maya, the manager at the animal shelter, walked into the playroom where Mia made sure to play with at least one animal before she left.

Mia nodded looking back at the pitbull who had fallen victim to one of her talks, "This was really nice. You're a good listener, it's a good thing you're getting adopted."

Dusting off her jeans, she made her way to the front office to get her paper signed.

"You're so good with them." Maya gushed signing out for Mia.

"They're just so sweet, I could be here for hours." It was true, Mia enjoyed the company of all the animals at the shelter, even the crazy ones. "I need them to all get adopted."

Maya handed her back her paper, "Well since you've gotten here and began playing them more they've gotten more social which is good when people come to look."

Mia nodded, "Have a nice night Maya."

"You too, get home safe Mia."

Mia waved goodbye to the rest of the team on her way out to the parking lot, when she noticed a familiar face skating by.

"Yo!" She called out, causing the familiar face to halt their skateboard and eat it, trying to break their fall with their hands. "Oh shit." Mia ran over.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry!" Mia bent down, trying to help the blonde boy up.

"Mia?" Elliot looked up, "Are you just fucking everywhere?"

Mia wiced seeing the palms of Elliot's palms, "Dude you're bleeding. Like a lot."

He glanced down at his palms which had stained his white shirt red, "Look at you Miss Obvious."

"Elliot you're bleeding out nows not the time to be fucking sarcastic!" Mia grabbed him, helping him up.

Elliot let out a chuckle at Mia freaking out, "Mia I'm fine, I've been hurt a lot worse."

She opens up her passenger seat pushing him down on it, opening her glove compartment and grabbing some disinfectant wipes. "Just shut up, give me your hand."

"You're very dominant, it's kinda scary. Ah-" Elliot pulled away his hand, hissing at the immediate pain that shot through his hand as Mia wiped the blood away.

"Sorry, sorry!" Mia pulled back her hand as well, "It's just scrapes so that's good."

Elliot smiled down at Mia, "Did you think I was going to need stitches?"

"Shut up."

"What are you even doing over here? Meeting someone?" He hoped not.

Mia shook her head, "No. I volunteer here during the weekends for community hours, we have to do 72 hours in order to graduate."

"Wait. You like actually volunteer? Like actually? Don't people just fake the signatures?" Everything that Mia did seemed to surprise Elliot.

Mia nodded, "Yeah people do, but I enjoy it so why not?"

"I like a girl who can volunteer at the animal shelter and sniff lines on a broken washing machine." Elliot leaned in a bit smiling at Mia who's cheeks had grown red from his statement.