"We didn't want to reveal too much but had he fired a curse at either Hermione or Luna then the time for restraint would be over, Malfoy has had all the warnings he's going to get so if the idiot hasn't learned his lesson by now then that will be his problem."

Minerva could see the determination in Harry's eyes and couldn't really fault his reasoning, she changed the subject onto a happier one, "I understand that Christmas will see an extra special celebration for you three this year?"

This got both girl's minds firmly focused on something else, "Oh yes, we're going to be bridesmaids as mum and Sirius get married on Christmas Eve, though they haven't decided on where to hold the ceremony yet. Everyone is also looking forward to the Quidditch game and Sirius hopes you'll excuse him for supporting Hufflepuff against Gryffindor."

Minerva's stern demeanour actual cracked as a smile played on her lips, "As I'm no longer head of Gryffindor you can tell that scoundrel he's safe from me on that account, the match certainly has caught the imagination and we've been inundated with ticket requests. This game will undoubtedly have the biggest crowd in Hogwarts history and I'm told that you three are partially responsible, Wood's went a shade of green when he heard you and Miss Tonks were playing for Hufflepuff, I must say I'm really looking forward to the match myself."

The Potters were quite aware McGonagall had changed the subject but then everything had already been said about Malfoy that needed to be said, Hermione knew if he'd managed to get his wand out and mutter a curse Harry would have been unstoppable, just as she and Luna would be if someone attacked their husband. "Yes headmistress it should be a good game, as you know we're very friendly with the three Weasleys on the team and the Gryffindor chasers are all nice too, Oliver is ok but he just takes the game far too seriously. It will be a tough but fair game and our friends will still be our friends after it."

Minerva now sported a fully fledged smile, "With that attitude the sorting hat really couldn't have put you anywhere else but Hufflepuff, this may not be something you're comfortable with but three Potters in the house some considered a dumping ground has really raised the Badger's profile. That combined with the three students currently having to repeat first year and them being members of Slytherin and Gryffindor are changing a lot of peoples minds about your house, I've really never seen Professor Sprout so proud of her puffs as she has been this term. You three have had a really positive effect on Hogwarts and for that you have my thanks."

The trio were blushing s they left the transfiguration class to say cheerio to their friends, Hedwig appeared to flash them away as Wyedean High wouldn't wait for them.

-oOoOo-

The Potters decided to take a massive risk for Luna's birthday, not only were they inviting their non magical friends to the manor but having their magical friends attend as well. Their Wyedean friends were starting to ask questions that they couldn't really answer so the Potters were going to invite them here for the very first time while allowing them to mix with their other friends. The only thing not on the menu that Cas was preparing was magic, with Luna's birthday so close to Halloween they took this opportunity to have a fancy dress party. With the Manor being decorated in this manner they were hoping that any magic accidently revealed could be covered up by claiming it was a Halloween gag.

What Luna wanted most was to stop hiding things from their non magical friends, while Harry would give his wives anything, this was not possible so they had to settle for the next best thing, introducing them to the manor and their other friends.