Untitled part

As Kelsie barges into wheezies room wheezie groans, "where are my headphones?" kelsie asks wheezie. She sighs " i saw Sarah hiding them in her room last night" kelsie smiled sweetly at wheezie and kissed her cheek while she groaned in protest. Kelsie rushed out of wheezies room and into sarahs where she slammed the door open to see sarah with her headphones wrapped around her head. Kelsie yanks the headphones off her head while Sarah gets up and starts fighting with her. " hey i need those" the sister persistently yells. " They're mine and I'm going to watch the rest of my show tonight before the storm and your headphones are in the living room, so go get them". Sarah rolled her eyes and climbed back in bed while muttering something about how unfair she was.

                                                                                   (*)

Ward walks through the house looking for his daughter talking to Mrs. grubs. "Kelsie" he yells as he comes across rose. "Have you seen the princess?" he asks rose." she's out back with Sarah".she says annoyance laced in her voice

                                                                                        (*)

"Kelsie? sarah?" Ward yells to his daughter. ''We're busy" she manages to get out. As Kelsie tried to explain what she was doing Sarah had walked away to talk to wheezie. She finally comes over to her father when he says there's someone she needs to talk to. " Oh my, I'm sorry im kelsie" she says politely. "This is scooter grubbs wife you were storm prepping with him last night right?" ward questions. "Yeah. he helped me latch the cabins on the druthers," kelsie told her father. "Last night?" he questions. "Yeah." Kelsie said confused on why they were asking her so many questions. " do you know if he went out after that?" As Kelsie explained everything she knew to Mrs. Grubbs, she was getting more worried by the second.

                                                                                      (*)

Kelsie stepped up onto the lifeguard seat as her boyfriend yelled for her but she loved the way the wind would breeze through her hair and the water that would splash on her face. She finally looked down at her boyfriend while Sarah talked to some kook she had seen at the house once.kelsie jumps into toppers arms and he spins her around while she giggles, not thinking about what might happen in the future ahead.

                                                                                           (*)

Topper helps me up and puts his arm around my waist as we start walking back to the car. " hey kelsie!" I hear as topper hold my hand in his. I turn around to see jj and john b. "Hey jj. John b ''I say politely. " Can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" jj asks. I smile. "Sur-" I look up at topper and see the look he's giving me. "I would jj but i'm already really drunk". John b gives me a look at my change in attitude. " Is it not fancy enough for you?" jj asks sarcastically. "No it's not that- " topper cuts me off saying " hey you know what i'll take it, thank you man. I appreciate it". Topper says but everyone knew it wasn't true. Jj chuckles " that's nice but i didn't ask you, if you said pretty please maybe" jj said sarcastically. I looked at john b blocking everything out while I looked at him.   cut me out of thought was topper pushing jj. My eyes widened as I pushed topper back. " I am so sorry" I yelled as John B looked over and his eyes softened but only for a second. "Dirty pogues!" topper yells and pushes me off of him. As I fall to the ground at the force I hurriedly get up to start grabbing topper but back up when john b hits topper. I gasp and yell at topper to stop.about 5 minutes later topper starts to drown john b, sudden panic hits me and i'm not sure why i mean yeah i was panicked the entire time but seeing john b like that really worried me.jj runs over and puts a gun to toppers head and i gasped. " jj stop it, put the gun down" i said desperately. " Did you say something princess?" jj asks sarcastically.he finally lets go and topper runs over as jj shoots the gun.

                                                                                        (*)

John b watches as kelsie walks out with a pitcher of orange juice and sits in on the table while everyone eats breakfast and he can't help but wonder what it would be like to have opportunities like she does maybe that's why he judges the kooks so fast he doesn't know but he knows that kelsie is just a spoiled brat.

                                                                                         (*)

" oh hey" i say when i walk up behind john b. " Are you stalking us? Plotting your revenge"? I ask sarcastically "yeah. Why don't you just tell your daddy I blew the bilge on the druthers''." everythings good to go. Just topping off these tanks". He walks away and I roll my eyes and follow him down the stairs." Hey, are you okay? Cause that eye of yours looks really gnarly ''I say trying to get a rise from him. " you know what?" he says quickly. "You can tell topper he won the first round , I'll get him next time," he tells me. " So there's just gonna be a reign of terror on this island now?" I ask sarcastically. " wars have been started for less kelsie cameron'' he responded.'' Okay. Can we drop the whole pogues versus kooks thing?'' I wonder why he doesn't like me." it is really stupid." John b hums sarcastically." you know it's easy to say when you're a kook". He responds as if humored by something. He knocks on the ship and moves away to start the boat up. I look at him, salute and flip him off.

(*)

I head back into the house thinking about the encounter the entire time . How my heart starts racing when he's around , how I get butterflies every time I see that stupid smile on his face god what is wrong with me I have a boyfriend. I think I'm disgust. As I'm walking upstairs wheelie walks up to me. "Heyyyyyy." She exaggerates. " what do you need wheezie?" I ask knowingly. "Do you think you can sleep on the boat with me tonight Sarah won't plus there's air conditioning." She smiles her braced up teeth at me. I grin. "Yeah why not wheez." I shrug and tell her to go get the stuff she's bringing. "Okay love you see you In a minute." I g on and grab my things and make my way to the boat we're wheezie is already setting up. I smile and set my things down as we start talking about everything and anything. We eventually fall asleep after we talk about everything we can.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi!!!!! First chapter crazy Ik but I hope y'all like this I couldn't find any John b fanfics that were consistent so I decided to make my own aid please if there's any thing you think I could add in tell me ! I'm all for criticism so if the chapters bad tell me !

                                                                                          (*)