"Wha!? You had to go Onii-chan?". Said (Y/n).

Satoshi nodded.

"Yes I have a mission to get to from my master so I won't be back till morning". Satoshi replied as he left the room.

Yuki tuck (Y/n) in his funton and kissed his head.

"Good night my little one". She said as she left the room also.

Now it's just Fujii and (Y/n), Fujii sat down beside his son and rub his head.

"Father can I ask you something?". Fujii looked down at his son.

"What is it?". He ask.

"Why does brother always go out at night does that mean demons are real".(Y/n) ask looking up at the ceiling.

Fujii pause for a second and then said.

"Well that's the main point of being a samurai we sometimes go out at night to protect people from bad people, like the demon slayers your mother mentioned earlier". Fujii explained.

"Oh okay, do you think someday I'll become a samurai like you someday".(y/n) ask once more.

Fujii smiled.

"I'm sure you will, someday you'll be able to be the greatest samurai in our families  generations". Fujii kissed his son head and got up to walked out the room."Good night my son". He closed the door close and (y/n) got up and went to his window looking up at the moon and stars.

"Don't worry father I won't disappoint you I'll make sure to make you proud".(Y/n) said to himself.

________________________________________

Few hours later.

Fujii was up late written in his journal until he heard a someone barge in from outside, waking up his wife, they both ran outside to see their son in a terrible state, he had scratches and cuts everywhere, he fell to the ground.

"Satoshi!" Yuki ran to her son."Satoshi what happened!?".

"O.....Okasan........"

Fujii rant to his son.

"Who did this to you?".he ask.

"Oi, oi, what do we have here".

The three looked up to see three demons one with pink hair, one with fans and one with 6 eyes.

"Yuki take Satoshi inside now". Fujii tell his wife.

"Fujii-san~ it's been so long since I've last seen you I've missed you so much" the demon with the fans said.

Fujii growled.

"Oh~ so stubborn as usual, such a shame   since you're married to this women but oh well". The fan demon said.

"What do you want you demons". Yuki growled.

"Oh miss Yuki just for two things we want for our meal you and your son, since he wants your husband alived". The fan demon smirked.

Yuki growled.

All sudden the pinked hair demon went to grab Fujiis face but not until Satoshi slice his arm off.

"Don't touch my father" said Satoshi.

"Not bad but let's see how strong you are boy". Said the pink hair demon.

The pink haired demon and Satoshi went against  each other despite that Satoshi is injured he can still fight if he wants too.

_________________________________________

(In (Y/n) room).

(Y/n) woke up hearing some noise of fighting outside, he was afraid so he hid under the covers until he heard his door open, he pull down his covers and see his father all dirty, and had some parts of blood on his clothing and he walked towards (Y/n) and picked him up and ran out the estate.

"Father what's going on where's Okasan?".(y/n) ask.

Fujii didn't say anything and ran away from the estate as far as he can.

_________________________________________

In the morning Fujii and (y/n) made their way to another estate, and knock on the door, the door opens and sees a man wearing a light blue yukata.

"Fujii-san? What are you doing here what happened?". The man ask.

"Kusunoki, iI'll explained everything but I need get (y/n) inside for him to sleep he hadn't slept since what Happened". Said Fujii.

Kusunoki nodded and let Fujii inside the estate.

"Lay him on my funton and the come to the living room so we can talked". Fujii nodded and lay his son on the Funton.

_________________________________________

Few minutes later.

"I can't believe they Oh god" Kusunoki looked down in sorrow.

"Kusunoki I must as you a favor".Fujii  ask.

"Yes?".

"Please take care of my son (Y/n), train him to become  a demon slayer".Fujii said.

Kusunoki eyes widen.

"But what are you gonna do?".Kusunoki ask.

Fujii sigh.

"I must leave this place and make sure that I'm far away from you and (Y/n) cause seems like he's after me if he finds out I'm here with you two he might kill you both". He replied.

Kusunoki sigh and nodded.

"I understand but before you go make sure you say your good bye to him" he said to Fujii.

Fujii nodded and walked to the room where (Y/n) is and asat down next to him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"(Y/n) wake up" he said softly.

(Y/n) woke up still tried at his father and stood up.

"(Y/n) listen to me carefully, your father has to go for and for everything I've done to protect you no matter how things change never lose who you are be yourself" Fujii Hug his son with tears in his eye "Good bye my son some day we will meet each other again in the future thats a promised".

(Y/n) hug his father back sobbing until he fell asleep once again from his tiredness.

Until then a few hours later Fujiiwas gone and. Kusunoki told him he's going to train (y/n) under his wing and become a demon slayer to avenge his family.

To be continued.