Until I felt a sharp coldness grab my waist and pull me to a small dark hallway.

"Mattheo? What the hell?!"

"Shut up slut" he said then smashing his lips to mine he tore off my shirt and yanked his off then pulled my skirt off in between kisses.

I was in my bra and underwear he was in his boxers and he was kissing my neck leaving bruises everywhere his mouth touched. He kissed my chest then took off my bra with his hand and started to suck my nipples which were hard since it was cold it hurt a little bit in a hot way.

He came back up kissing my lips and started rubbing my clit with his hand.

"You're soaking wet already" he smirked.

"Shut up" I said trying to contain my moans. He took  my underwear off and put one finger into me.

"Mmmhhuu" I moaned with eyebrows going down
/ \  <— your eyebrows

He laughed Amd put another finger in I winced. His fingers went in and out fastly.

"I want you to look at me when I do this to you" he said grabbing my fave so I had no choice but to look at him.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I said

"Oh no you don't you don't cum until I cum"

"Please I need to" I said trying to hold my cum back.

"No darling" he took his fingers out and then took his boxers off to release his gigantic cock that was rock hard. I gulped.

"Oh don't tell me your scared. I'm sure you can handle it" he said mocking me.

"Of fuck you"

"You already are" he smirked. He put it in.

"Fughck" I moaned.

"It's not even half of it"

"Shhhut up" I said then kissing him he then put more in and I moaned again. He started going faster and faster making me reach my climax trying not to cum.

"Please I need to cughm" I said moaning.

"Not yet" he said going faster making me weaker my legs were shaking I dug my nails into his back.

"Almost there love" he said putting all of himself into me.

"UGHHAA" I screamed.

"Shit" he said grunting.

"FUCUGHK IT HURTS MMUGH" I said screaming and moaning.

"Suck it up slut" he said breathing heavily. I scratched his back then he grabbed my hands with his hand and out it above my head.

"That's it now your in trouble" he said looking mad as fuck.

"Shit" I said under my breath. He picked our clothes up and grabbed me then we transported to his room. He threw my on the bed.

"I'll be right back." He said go to his bathroom and grabbing things. He walked back into the room and walked over to me.

"This is what you get for being a bad girl" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling it to one side of the bed frame then tying my wrist.

"Mattheo wait what the hell?!"

"You've been bad you need punishment" He said while finishing tying me to his bed so I couldn't move.

"Now where we're we? Oh yea you were begging me to let you cum" he said smirking. Then went over to me and put something on my 🐱. Shit it was a vibrator then he started rubbing circles.

"Mattheugho I have to cum" I said.

"No no not unless you want to add to your punishment" he said then inserting his hard long dick into my extremely wet 🐱 and started going fast and putting all of him into me which was probably 11 inches.

"Fughchk your so big" I said moaning.

"I know you whore" he said

"You're so pathetic" he spat out.

" I know ughmm" i said moaning. He went as fast as he could making me scream out of pain and pleasure.

"You're a whore for me arent you?" He said smirking.

"I am Mattheo I am!" I yelled.

I couldn't handle his huge dick with the vibrator on me and him rubbing me and me not being able to me as he went faster i arched my back moaning lifting my head back out of pleasure. I was reaching my climax.

"FUCK MATTHEO IM GONNA CUM!!!" I yelled trying to keep myself together my legs were shaky my mouth was dry and we were both sweating and breathing heavy.

"Cum all over me slut" and I did just that all of my pleasure was released all over his dick. Then he pulled out and layer next to me while we were both panting trying to catch our breath from our activity.

"Can you untie me now?" I breathed out.

"Yes darling" he said still breathing heavy and untied me. I scootted to one side of the bed then got up to go to the bathroom. I step off the bed and my legs give out.

"AGH" I screamed from being startled then sighed "Fuck"

"You ok?" Mattheo said while laughing.

"Of fuck you" I said crawling to the bathroom with my hands.

"I would but I might break your legs worse than they are now" he said smirking.

"Never mind this" I said going back to the bed. And at that Mattheo laughed.

"Need help" he said when I got to the edge of the bed then pulled me onto the bed with one hand quickly.

"Shit" I said being startled. Mattheo laughs and pulls me close to him.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He said

"Um sure" I said then cuddling onto him