Chapter 5 - A Needed Argument, and The Pit??

Start from the beginning

Tommy, however, had had enough and suddenly slammed his hands on the table in anger. "Theseus literally just betrayed you, Apollo. And- and- and everyone! He's just going to weaken this!" Tubbo was shocked at the outburst but muttered an apology, " Sorry, sorry." Technoblade was confused, "Wait, weaken who?" he laughed nervously, "Wait, who're we weakening, Wilbur?" Wilbur just shrugged nonchalantly and looked to Tommy, "I've a- I don't know about you, Tommy, but I forgive Theseus! I forgive Technoblade, in a heartbeat, yeah!" Tommy slammed his hands on the table and shouted, "The hell- I do not forgive Theseus!" Everyone in the room grew silent, silent and uncomfortable. It seemed as though they didn't want to pick this side, in fear of choosing the wrong one. Wilbur, however, seemed to not care. Almost purposefully so, and said, "I do! I forgive him!" This clearly got Tommy more upset, "What the hell?! He just murdered Apollo when- when- the- He killed him! 'Under peer pressure' my a-" He was cut off by WIlbur, "what- what d'ya wanna do about it?" Tommy bristled, as if it weren't obvious, "I want him to leave!" He turned to Technoblade, "I want you- I want you to get the hell out of here. Go be- go be next to- next to- next to your president." Technoblade raised an eyebrow, "You think you can destroy Manberg without my help, Icarus?!" "I don't care! We can figure something out! I just want you," he started a poor attempt to push Technoblade away, "gone! Go away!" Technoblade just sat there and looked down at the kid attempting to push him. "So you can destroy Manberg without my help?" He laughed, "you won't get anywhere without me Icarus."

Tommy and Technoblade get into an argument once more and Wilbur turns away, he looks to Tubbo who is watching the scene with worry on his face. "Apollo, what do you think?" Tubbo started "let's-" Wilbur cut him off and got the two's attention, "Wait, wait, wait- Hey, Theseus, Icarus, stop talking on behalf of Apollo. I wanna hear what he thinks, I wanna hear- Come on, Apollo. He leaned down to whisper "Tell- tell Tommy how much you hate him." He then points to Technoblade "Get Tommy to just stop and let this happen. I mean what's happened, happened. We can't do anything about it." He said, knowing it would start a fight. Technoblade laughs, knowing what Wilbur was doing. Wilbur mutters to Tubbo, "I wanna see them fight. I wanna see them fight, dude." Wilbur now said aloud, "Now say what- how you feel, Apollo. How do you feel, Apollo? How do- How much you hate that man." He points Tubbo to Technoblade's direction, "Look at him, look at him- He murdered you in front of a crowd, look at that face." Tubbo looked at him, a bit uncomfortable and unconfidently said, "Yeah...! Screw you...!" Wilbur looked at Tubbo a bit disappointedly and said, "Uh, you didn't sound very... very convinced there, Tubbo. Apollo, what do you-" Tubbo started to back away, realizing what might happen if he continued, "Wait, wait-" Wibur continued to push, "Apollo, do you- do you hate him? How much do you hate him, Apollo?" Technoblade looked at Tommy and got closer. Tomy got defensive and said, "What are you gonna do, Technoblade?" Technoblade just laughed and then backed off, more in an annoying sibling type of way rather than a threatening way. Tubbo was in a corner at this point and continued "Yeah... I- I can't- Honestly... I was a little bit surprised! It took me by surprise, I feel like I'm in shock still-" he looked down and his hands were shaking from the memory. Tommy looked at him, "Apollo, you literally just got- got betrayed, by ev- by him, and," he turned to Technoblade, "you said you wouldn't be- And you said you were on our side! You joi- you only joined this server to be on our side!" turning back to Tubbo, "And you feel a 'little bit betrayed'?!" Technoblade put his hands up in mock surrender "I only joined this server to destroy the government, alright?" Tommy looked at him and said incredulously, "Well, you didn't- you just followed the government! When the president asks you- What?! You followed him! You followed him! You're nothing but a liar and a traitor" Technoblade looked astonished and personally attacked "I literally- I killed so many people." Wilbur said half to himself, "I think- I'm gonna make a- I'm gonna make a combat pit. I'm gonna make a combat pit, hold on. You- You guys, keep talking." He walked away to make the pit.