Chapter 2 : "Permanent Brain Damage"

Depuis le début

Now i'm excited. I cant wait to beat Anthony's annoying friend. Which I think his name is Zack... I'm not sure.

We got out there and we started our game.

Anthony threw the ball to Kenny and said "I'll cover the ballerina."

I rolled my eyes.

Kenny started to dribble the ball lightly, and then faster every time.

He was obviously better than Anthony, considering Anthony was getting flustered.

Kenny shot the ball as everyone else just watched.

He got it in.

I laughed and yelled "Yeah!"

Anthony looked frustrated.

Then, Zack said "Come on, LaRusso, you gotta stop that!"

We continued to play, and Anthony tried to make a shot in. I blocked it though, catching it, and running to the other side of the court, and shooting the ball into the hoop.

Kenny smiled at me.

Anthony took the ball and tried to shoot it again, but this time Kenny blocked it and hit him in the head, causing Anthony to fall over.

That was harsh...

Was it on purpose?

"Woah! Anthony are you-?" I tried to say, but I stopped, knowing i would embarrass myself since everyone was already laughing at him in the first place.

Zack walked up to Anthony and said "Oh shit! Dude you just got facialed! Bust out some of that Karate!"

Wait.. Anthony does Karate? In Miyagi Do?

"I told you, okay?" said Anthony. "I can't. Those moves cause like, permanent brain damage."

I mean he's not wrong. A kid was put in a coma because of it. But it can't all be that bad, right?

"Awh, whatever LaPusso." said Zack, walking away in frustration.

Kenny came walking back to Anthony with the ball, saying "Sorry man, it was an accident."

Anthony snatched the ball and said "Bullshit!"

Lia went up to them and said "Hey, come on. Give the new kid a break, Ant. We got a game to finish."

Anthony looked calmer after she came around, and ended up giving her the ball and backing up saying "Yeah. Yeah, all right, Lia."

That made me a little bit angry, because when I tried to talk to Anthony about Kenny yesterday he didn't listen, and he lied to me. But Lia's different, and Anthony definitely likes her.

I mean I can't blame him, she's pretty, but I am jealous.

Maybe he likes her because she's one of the popular kids. Maybe because she's rich? Maybe it's because she's pretty. Or does he just see her as a friend?

Lia ended up saying a few words to Kenny, none that I can put together, but Anthony and I were standing on the opposite sides, watching it happen.