Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

The more you readers comment or more views there is, I get more motivation to write. BRO ITS BEEN LIKE HOW MANY DAYS- 4 DAYS AND THERE'S ALREADY PEOPLE READING THIS BOOK-

My Haikyuu book took over a week to get views by strangers because the views were from my friends who read my book :D I'm glad there's people who are reading my book!! I may not be that good in writing but I'm improving :)

N E WAYS- After I finish this chapter I'm gonna just continue writing the new chapter in Karasuno book. BTW Thanks for 163 views in that book <3

-Wolfie

_________________________________________

Your POV

"NAME-CHAN!!" You turned around to see your close friend Zenitsu, holding a bunch of papers-

Zenitsu ran up to you, "Here your club application, the teachers just passed it to me." You nodded and took a look at the choices of clubs and I kid you not there's so many. You wondered how the school can have enough room for so many clubs but at the same time its expected because the buildings are huge so yeah-

"By the way can you pass these to Kanao-chan, she's in the same class as us. She sits in front of you. I have work to do so help me out!" Of course you agreed to help him to pass the papers.

You walked back to your classroom to see Tanjiro talking to a girl with a butterfly clip which reminds you of Aoi.

"Oh Name!" Tanjiro waved at you, you waved back as you walked up to Kanao's seat. "Your name's Kanao, right?" The girl nodded her head. She had a small smile on her face.

"I'm Lastname Name, nice to meet you! I'm here to pass you these for Zenitsu," You handed her the papers as she scans your face. She liked how polite you are and your adorable smile. She accepted the papers as she scans them.

Kocho Kanao
First year
A member of swordsmanship club

"Her name's Kocho Kanao, a member of swordsmanship club just like me," Tanjiro exclaimed. Eh? Kocho?

"So she's related to Aoi?" You asked as you tilted your head. "Mhm they are adopted sisters, the siblings usually wear this kind of design butterfly hairpins so you are able to know if they are from the Kocho family or not."

"Ne Sunshine, what period will it be next?" Kanao perked up from the nickname 'Sunshine'. 'Sunshine? Is that Tanjiro-san's nickname? That's cute. She's cute. I kind of want one too..' Kanao thought as she stared at both of you as you both chatted.

"Alrighty then I shall get going, our home room teacher's looking for me, cya!" You bid farewell and then head towards the door where Zenitsu was waiting for you. He had to carry books to the same teacher so you offered him some help. He's glad you were there now so he is less anxious and stressed out.

Zenitsu was well-known as one of the "Kamboko Squad". He is bubbly and friendly while he is also timid and sometimes anxious. He has mood swings that goes 180° especially when he's stressed out. You were there for him to cool him down.

............................................................................

"Ah Lastname, thank you for helping Zenitsu with tasks, he has been stressful lately," your teacher thanked you. "No problem sensei! He is my friend, of course I would be glad to help him! By the way, why did you call me here?"

"I heard a lot about you from your friends, you have excellent grades! And your performance is well in class and out of class. I saw you helping out some students with tasks these two days. Everyone's busy lately because we got new students who are coming just like you, it's only your second day and you are really welcomed by many students by different clubs. Would you consider becoming a student council member?"