2. can't get enough

chapter 2: can't get enough

Playlist: can't get enough by j. cole feat. trey songz

Diamond

"Girl did that nigga from the club hit you up?"

I looked at Alexis as she sat down on my bedroom floor placing her lashes on her eyelids.

Cole World....

I sat up from my bed yawning.

"Well damn bitch, lemm wipe the crust up out my first so I can see the phone." I giggled grabbing the bottle of water off my bed side table. Alexis laughed at me throwing one of my pillows on my bed at me. She lucky she missed cause I was not beat to clean up no water off my bed.

Southside...

"Well he seemed like an easy ass mark. That's why I asked. I'm suprised you didn't just get the goods last night." She said placing some mascara on.

Can't get enough...

"It will only take one little sucky sucky and we would have been in buisness." I busted out at her childishness but she was dead ass serious.

Can't get enough...

"You better put them lips to use and stop playing with these niggas." She smirked turning her attention fully to me. Fixing her body towards me this time as she dabbed some foundation on her face.

Eastsids, Westside, Worldwide...

"You a fucking clown." I laughed getting out of bed. I pulled at my thong that felt so tight againist my skin. I hated wearing this shit but when I went out it was pretty much necessary for me to put on the appearance that I was that girl.

Ride out...

A necessary evil...

Now I ain't got no kids yet, but this right here's for practice...

Alexis and I were pretty comfortable with each other. It wasn't strange for her to see me ass naked and vice versa. It wasn't weird since I seen her half naked all the time at her job...

When she became Cinnamon, she was a whole new bitch... but she would always be Alexis to me.

As soon as I got of bed and went into the bathroom I went to go brush my teeth and wash my face doing my morning skin care minus moisturizing. I could do that after I hopped in the shower. I threw off my thong and my bra getting right into the steaming hot shower. I let my mind wonder to last night.

To that nigga that remained nameless still. He was so mysterious. It was something so different about him. He wasn't like any other nigga that approached me. Partially the reason why I was hesitant to just run his pockets. That was too easy... there was something more to this one.

Don't get me confused... I sure as hell wasn't going to fall inlove.

I was focused on what I came to do... but what made my greatest marks the most successful was that I took my time with them... a lot of them... I was still running my shit on.

They can't get enough...

"Girrrrrrrl!" Alexis's loud ass mouth.

"What happened?" I screamed over the how're water.

"Girl! The mark just texted you." I paused for a second feeling my heart pounding and my palms itching. I shut the water off getting out wrapping a towel around my body. I walked out into the bedroom grabbing my phone out her hand. She looked at me squealing.