8.

"Sarang how long will you stay here?" he suddenly asked.

Oh shoot is he tired of me?

"Why?"

"I don't want to be too attached to you only to find out you're not staying here good.....so I just want to know."

At that moment....my heart basically just spoke for me.

"For.....as long as you...want me to." He widened his eyes and held me tightly.

"Stay...forever then?....cause I'm ready to get my ass kicked by mortals at my game for as much as you want if it means I can get you to stay forever...i like your company." He said while hugging me making me chuckle and secretly skip a heartbeat.

"Forever it is then!" He tackled me to the bed.

"I've honestly never had a real friend...like you....thank you...." He said hiding his face at the crook of my neck.

"No....in friendship there is no such thing as sorrys and thank yous." He chuckled.

"Angels and their philosophies..." I giggled.

{At the park}

"Forever?!" Eunjae said purely shocked.

"I know, I know but.....he's someone I can trust and I honestly don't wanna come back." I said making her sigh.

"I love you...I hope you know that....mom and gramps won't like it but I know dad will, so don't worry-" I cut her off by hugging her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

"Jeongin will probably be upset but don't you worry~.......But you do remember the law right?" She asked seriously.

"Unnie~ I'm not in love....were just friends~"

"I know...I know but I'm just worried......you're my little sister and if anything happens to you...I would have failed as a big sister." I hugged her.

"Don't worry....friends....just friends..."
She smiled.

"Just friends!" Eunjae exclaimed.

Just friends......

(A week later)

"Sarang! You got mail..." Hyunjun said his head poking out from my door frame.

"Mail?" I walked out to see a big box.

"Who could've sent this?" I thought and opened it.

"FINALLY!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and Hyunjun punched the person unconscious only for me to realise....

"Jeongin?!!"

"You know him?" Hyunjun asked.

"My big brother!" I said as I shaped him vigorously.

"I'm awake I'm awake!- sheesh!"

"Why on earth are you here?" I asked making him groan.

"You get to travel and I don't? Besides I'm elder than you....besides I wanted to see the mortal realm and this was my only way to see it without getting caught- who is this bronze statue?" He said making me chuckle.

"My roommate and bestie Hyunjun....Hyunjun meet Jeongin-"

"I go by I.N here..."

"How in the world-" he cut me off.

"It all started when I was in the delivery truck and me wanting to puke I came out only to see 8 other dudes in their own boxes....they were like....'Who the he'll are you?' and me being dizzy I said 'The name's I.N dawg!' And then they were like 'you speak street too? Welcome to the family!' And I am now part of a local gang named Stray kids and they're waiting for me in their hippie can do peace!" He said and just left leaving me and Hyunjun confused.