"What did you say?" Gulat niyang Tanong sakin habang malalaki ang mata nito.

"I said BABY."

I saw her blush and she look away.

"S-stop, anong b-baby, h-hindi nako bata."utal niynag sabi.

I want to laugh and I know if I do that she will get mad.

"Well for me you are."

"Hindi nga ako bata!" Pulang pula na ang pisngi neto at ang cute niyang tignan.

"You're like a tomato." I said.

But still adored her.

"I am NOT a tomato."talagang diniianan pa neto ang pag kakasabi ng hindi.

"Yes you are, look at your face it's so red." Pangaasar ko pa rito.

"S-stop! My face is red because I'm drunk!"she said.

We talk and joke around and after that I escort her leaving the bar.

Pumunta kami sa parking lot at pinasakay ko siya sa kotse ko at nung naka pasok na siya ako naman ay pumunta sa driver sit.

Ng makapasok ako agad kong sinara ang pinto at nag suot ng seat belt tapos tinanong ko siya.

"Where do you live--" hindi ko na napatapos ang Tanong ko dahil naka pikit na ang mga mata nito at mahimbing na natutulog.

Isinuot ko ang Seatbelt niya tapos tinitigan kopa ang maganda niyang mukha.

"Dang, What are you doing to me?"I ask to the woman who is sleeping.

I just shake my head like a crazy man I am and then drove away from the bar.

Ilang oras pa ang binyahe namin at nakarating nanga kami sa penthouse ko kong saan ako pansamantalang tumitira.

Pumasok kami sa loob at nilock ko ang pinto.

When I put her on my bed agad niyang hinawakan ang wrisk ok.

"S-stay..."she said.

Fuck her low voice is making me horny.

"O-ok."I said and sat on the edge of the bed.

I notice that she's not feeling well, it's like she's uncomfortable with something so I ask her.

"Are you ok?"I ask her..

"N-no." She honestly said.

"What's wrong?" I panicked.

"I-I kinda feel hot." She said.

What??

"But the aircon is open why are you feeling--"i didn't finished my words when she kissed me.

What the?

"P-pls..." she said and when I look at her eyes it's full if lis and desire.

"Pls what" I asked.

"Pls... Pleasure me..." she ask

"A-are you sure?"i asked again, ayokong maging masama sa mga mata niya, I dont want to take advantage of her.

"Yes."

"No you're not, you're just drunk." I said.

I need to stop my self... fuck I my snake is awake.