Mushrooms??

After a while of walking, you see the fluffy figure more up close. A man? You ask yourself, but he didn't look like a man. He looked more creature like.

As you take a step forward, all over the ground you see, mushrooms you think? There was four, they had tiny hands and legs and were crowding the man or whatever he was.

The figure turns around. He had fluff all over him, his arms, legs, neck, face. All the fluff was mainly white, spots of red here and there. He had a tail and pointy ears. His hair was a dark red.
You then look up at the top of his head, seeing a mushroom growing out of it. You take a step back as you stare at the figure.

He spots you and quickly picks up all the small mushrooms with his tail.

"Stay away!"

He says as you quickly take another step back.

"Sorry sir.. But.. Im not here to hurt you! I swear!"

You call to him, he stares at you intensely, unblinking as he does so.

"What are you..?"

You ask, cautiously taking a step towards the man. He lets out a low growl as he watches you.

After a moment there was a little plop behind the man. You lean to the side to look behind him and see that one of the mushrooms have fallen from the man's tail.

After a moment the little mushroom started coming towards you.

"Filly no! Come back here!"

He says as he starts coming after the little mushroom. It let out a small chirping sound as it did.

To be continued....