Chapter 58 Deadlock

Start from the beginning

I'm glad they liked my singing.

"Ultra Magnus to all units, we will be delayed, Soundwave pulled one of his relocation tricks." Magnus said. "Raph can you get me onto the warships bridge?" Jack asked Raph. Oh no I know wher this is going. I gently placed my sparklings on the berth and went over by Jack.

"Ep, ep, ep Jack I know what your thinking you cant go up there." I stated. "Sure now that I have a fix on  it but you wont have a change against soundwave." Raph said.

"That's why I am going as well." I stated. "You just gave birht you cant go." Agent F said. "Unlike human births cybertronian allows you to go into battle right afterwards. I have my voiced recorded on the computers should they wake and theres energon in the supply room. They should be fine." I said.

"You may send Miko in with the apex armor on if we need extra back up." I told Agent F, Raph and Miko.

They nodded. I kissed my sparklings and Raph activated a groundbridge. I picked up Jack and transformed around him  into my car form and drove through.

There were four cons waiting on us. I ran two of them over and then transformed puting Jack aside and fought aganist the other two killing them with a stab of my swords through their sparks.

I just killed them. I killed someone. I was a bit in shock but I couldnt worry about that now.  I saw that Soundwave was the only one left. I charged at him but he activated a groundbridge and kept moving it towards me. I stepped back but every time he stepped forwards.

I heard Jack on the Phone with Raph when anther ground bridge opened up closly behind Soundwave. They were moving together like last time. I picked Jack up and held him close to my spark.

the vortex collapsed on Sounwave. "Enjoy the shadowzone dude." I said what I knew Miko was itching to say. "Cmon we have to figure out how to navigate this thing." Jack said as we went to the control console.

Jack got onto the controls while I watched his back. He made the shiop lean and I stumbled twice. "Where did you learn to drive?" I joked.  Suddenly I felt Loss from my bond with Oppi and anger. One of the autobots was dead.

I needed to know if it was Magnus.

Magnus are you alright?

yes sweetspark

thank goodness it wasnt you, but if it wasnt you.. then ... who was it

what are you talking about?

I blocked him out after that. "Jack somethings wrong. An autobot is dead. It's not Magnus or Optimus." I said sadly. "What?"

"Optimus Prime to all units, Megatron is no more." Oppi said through all the comm links. "Wreckers a well done job securing the bridge.' Oppi said. Ha if only he knew. Ooo when Magnus finds out...

"It wasnt us sir." Magnus said. "Then who was it?" Oppi said. "You can thank Jack and I for that one." I stated. "Starblaze what are you doing here I told you to stay back with the sparklings, what about the sparklings?" Magnus kept going on and on. "calm down their fine they are still asleep back at base. I wasnt going to let Jack go alone and get killed and I defiantly wasnt going to let Megatron win. "  I told him as Jack and I made our way to the Omega lock.

"So uh who died?" I asked when we got there and we were surrounded by the others. "Bee did but came back with the cyber matter." Arcee said. I ran and hugged be. "That's great Bee i"m so glad your alive." I told him.

He hugged me back and said "Me to sis."

I looked at him shocked he actually spoke. "How?' I asked. " the cybert mattter." He said. I smiled as did everyone else.

"The omega lock is under our control, what shall we do with it?" Ratchet asked. "Ultra Magnus set course for Cybetron." Oppi said. The autobots would be returning home. Would be leaving earth. Magnus would be leaving me and the twins.

I was now saden by this. Buti I tried not to let it show. The warship was now just below cybertron. Honestly it looked like the deathstar in starwars.

Ratchet aimed the omega lock at the center of the planet and fired the cyber matter into it. Raph and Miko were now on the warship as well watcing this all go down as well as Thunderstar and Firestar. I was holding Firestar as Magnus was holding Thunderstar.

We all watched as cybertron was filled up with a blue core much like the color of our optics "ah such luster." Knockout said to the side of us. We all just looked at him. "What? I"m joining the winning team." Knockout said.

Miko was in the apex armor and punched him in the face knocking him out. He's going to be cokmplaing about his paintjob later.

We watched as the predacon flew away from the warshiop adn somewhere on cybertron.

We were now back at base as everyone was packing things to go. "Sweetspark it's almost time to go are you ready?" Magnus asked me. "But I thought you were leaving me?" I asked. "No I would never leave the sparklings or you. I go where you go." He said. I smiled and hugged him with the twins in my arms.

I was going to cybertron. Oppi walked over to me holding out his servos as he wanted to hold the twins I put them in his serovs. "They are beaustiful Starblaze." he said. "so what you want to be callled? Grandpa, granoppi Oppi G." I asked. Oppi "oh um." He didnt know what to say but the sparklings opened their optics, looke up at Oppi and said "GOppi."

Their first word. "Aww now your stuck with that name." I said. "It suits me just fine." Oppi said as he snuggled them. I sneakyly took a picture.

Ratchet had decided to stay here on earth. I watched each of the guardians say goodbye to Raph, Miko and Jack. I watched Miko cry while Bulkhead comforted her, listened to Raph and Bee talk about how Bee never had to say anything for Raph to understand him, to hear for Arcee to tell Jack to keep in touch."

I leaked a few tears from the sadness of leaving our friends. I wiped them as soon as they came. I would see them again. This isnt forever as Bee said "I"m only a spacebridge away."

I hugged Ratchet and then Oppi handed me the twins so he could shake hands with Ratchet and say "Until we meet again old friend."

One by one we all went through the spacebridge Ratchet had actiavted for us. One by one leaving earth until next time. One by one heading into the forgotten home of the autobots to rebuilt it from the ashes.

I had my family, my sparklings and my Magnus. My Rock, My Heart, and My Love of Steele.

This is the end of the series. I did shed a few tears myself since it is the ending. I have enjoyed writting this so much. Thank you all for the likes and comments.

I hope to soon have my own actual book out be on the look out for it. I have not found a name for it yet just I guess keeping looking on my page for it. Again Thank you so much.(: