"Let's go, Nathan!" Blake cheered as she watched him get off the bench and walk back onto the court making his way near the cheerleaders and the ref gave him the ball which also happened to be next to Dallas.

"Don't bother showering tonight." Peyton Sawyer mumbled to her boyfriend which caused both Blake and Dallas to look at each other with a face of disgust. But as she said that it seemed to boost Nathan's confidence because he got right back into the game.

"Hey did you see my dad come in?" Dallas asked the McCall girl as he looked around the bleachers.

"No sorry. But at least Lizzy's here, you know after all she is you're number one fan." Blake teased. Dallas let out a small chuckle before turning his head to look at the 3 year old sitting on the bench, as she looked up from the stuffed animal on her lap she smiled right back at the teenager and waved to him. The boy waved back to her before turning back to Blake.

"Yeah, you're right." He chuckled.

"Dallas get back to the game and stop flirting with McCall!" Coach Whitey yelled, Dallas turned to him and gave him a apologetic look before jogging back onto the court.

"So you and Dallas?" Peyton teased wiggling her eyebrows causing Blake to roll her eyes.

"We're just friends."

꧁꧂

"Under 20 seconds to go and it's all tied up. Fasten your seatbelt, folks. We're going down to the wire. Davies with.. stolen by Nathan Scott. The ravens have it. And they're gonna hold onto the ball and shoot for the win."

"Head it out." Whitey called as Nathan passed the ball to Tim.

"Ten seconds remaining on the clock. Now, five!"

Nathan ran towards the net causing Tim to pass the ball to him to shoot, and well he did.

"Scott for the game!"

Once Nathan shot the ball it instantly got in causing the cheerleaders and everyone in the crowd to cheer loudly.

After the games when Blake and Lizzy were ready to leave Dallas made his way towards the mother and daughter duo.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" Dallas asked.

"Home, I want Lizzy to get to sleep as soon as possible so she doesn't get grouchy tomorrow morning." Blake explained as she picked her daughter up, resting her on her hip."What about you?"

"Uh- I'm probably just gonna go home, you know leftovers won't heat themselves up." Dallas sighed, Blake couldn't help but frown. She felt bad for her friend considering his parents were never home or at games or even parent teacher conferences. They were always working or on trips.

"Oh well if you want you can come with me." Blake offered.

"Nah it's cool. I'm tired anyway." He stated before he began to walk away.

"Well have fun." Blake called out to him.

"Don't I always?"

꧁꧂

That next night Blake found herself at Karen's cafe with Lizzy. Blake liked going to Karen's Café, being there she found an excuse to hang out with her other friends, Lucas and Haley. The McCall girl was friends with everyone, she was a very like abele person. Besides when it came to Haley it was very fun hanging out with her especially because she was her daughters aunt after all.