"What would your appa think hmm?" Seungmin sighed as he lifted the infant from the playpen. A little gurgle left Han-Jae as he smiled, fingers stuffed in his mouth as he clutched onto his bunny that never left his side. Seungmin smiled, shaking his head as he grabbed the package of wipes.

"Your a mess." He huffed as he gently placed Han-Jae in his highchair and as he pulled out the wipes. Han-Jae babbled as Seungmin cleaned his hands, wiping them of the smudged bananas. Ever since Chan had gone back to working at the office, Seungmin had been stuck with Han-Jae, and as much as he loved his son, sometimes he wished he was the one working, especially at moments like this.

A small patter sounded as Seungmin turned to see the little dog already licking up the banana. "Well at least I have you Berry." Seungmin huffed as he grabbed some more wipes to clean up the floor.

The little dog huffed lightly, padding back to her bed and laying down, watching as Seungmin finished cleaning up the rest of the mess.

A gentle knock sounded at the door, a small hum leaving Seungmin as he stood up making his way over to the kitchen to throw the wipes away before heading for the door.

He wasn't expecting any visitors today.

Unlocking the door he quickly opened it, eyes widening in surprise to see Hyunjin and Jeongin on the otherside. "Uncle Minnie!" Taehyun greeted as he looked up at Seungmin with a big smile. The Omega gasped opening the door wider with a smile of his own. "Tae you've gotten bigger since I last saw you." Seungmin said as he watched Taehyun smile.

"Uncle Minnie, you saw me last week." Taehyun said as he looked at the other who smiled. "Yup, and you've already grown so much." Seungmin sighed as a small pout formed on his face.

The Omega's eyes flickered to the little boy standing next to Taehyun, a shy blush on his face as he hid behind the other. "Oh and who is this?" He asked glanced at Taehyun who smiled as grabbed the others hand. "This is Minjoonnie, he's my friend." Taehyun grinned as he looked at Seungmin who pursed his lips as he gave a small nod. "How about you guys come inside, I was just about to make lunch." Seungmin said as he looked back up at Jeongin and Hyunjin who both nodded in agreement.

"Here you go." Seungmin said as he placed the the tea on the table, taking a seat as Hyunjin and Jeongin grabbed their cups.

"Thanks Min." Jeongin said as he warmed his hands with the drink, a smile on his face as he looked at the other Omega who hummed lightly as he tool a sip. "So why are you here?" He asked softly as he looked over to see Taehyun and Minjoon playing with Han-Jae who was more than delighted that his little boyfriend (as Chan liked to call it), was finally visiting again.

Jeongin cleared his throat, glancing back at Minjoon who was busy stacking wooden blocks. He turned to Seungmin with a frown, the other Omega already sensing something wrong.

"Min, I think..that Taehyuns friend is experiencing abuse." Jeongin whispered as his hands tightened around his cup.

Seungmin stayed silent, nodding softly as he looked down at the table. "I don't know whether to contact the police or not." Jeongin said as he looked at the other who sighed softly. His eyes remained gentle as he looked at Jeongin who was clearly distressed.

"Have you asked him about it?" Seungmin questioned, watching as Jeongin responded with a nod. "And he admitted it?"

"Sort of, at first he blamed it on soccer. Then he went on about how he shouldn't have talked back." Jeongin murmered as he looked down at the table. Hyunjin stayed quiet, his hand gently coming to rest on Jeongin's shoulder.

"Is there anything you can do?" Jeongin asked looking back up at Seungmin who huffed.

"We could call social services." He said as he sat up straight, looking at Jeongin who slowly nodded. "And if they find any evidences of child abuse or endangerment, he'll be taken into custody and they'll probably be taken to court." Seungmin said as he tapped his fingers against his cup.

"But it really depends on the family, sometimes they have the money to cover it up. It's disgusting, but it still happens." Seungmin sighed softly. Jeongins face fell into a deeper frown, Hyunjins own mimicking it as he looked at Seungmin. "His parents are the Chae's." Hyunjin said as he looked at the Omega who's eyes widened slightly as he gave a small cough.

"Thats not a good situation." Seungmin cleared as he looked at the two who both sulked in their seats.

"But, if we still have evidence we could get them taken to court." Seungmin said as he looked at Jeongin who lightened up a bit.

"But first, we'd have to get Minjoon to talk."

/this chapter is late guys. Sorry I've been caught up in school.

Anyways I hope you have a good day or night!