Epilogue: The Eyes to rewrite all

Start from the beginning

Jotaro: Gwaaaaah !!

???: My hand will always reach reality... A reality free of obstructions... And that starts by removing all traces of the Joestar Lineage. By its very nature, there can only be one reality... And the reality that I create, is more than enough !

???: You have my gratitude. Thanks to you, I gathered the parts in no time at all, and made it over to this main world without lifting a finger. And now that I've obtained your souls, my Stand shall rise to even greater heights !

???: The Joestar bloodline... It was always such a nuisance, like piles of dog shit strewn over the path of my destiny... But at last, at the very end, it turns out the Joestars were always destined to serve me ! Fuhahahahaha !

Jotaro: Sh... Shut... Up !

???: Now then, Jotaro, last of the Joestar lineage... I'm going to finish you of personally. All I have to do is blow your head off, and the bloodline of my vile nemesis will disappear forever...

Jotaro: ... Joestars... The last... Bloodline...

???: NOW DIE !! JOTARO !!

Jotaro: GH- !

*VIOMP*

*B-TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

???: Hmm ? What was that... Did something stop that punch... What just...

Jotaro: Y... You... You are...

"I'm really sorry, Jotaro... It took me a bit more time than I anticipated... But I still managed to make it."

???: You... Who are...

"I'll be with you in just a moment. First thing first, I think I need to get you patched up, Jotaro... Where is Josuke ?"

Jotaro: Not... Anymore... he has them all... Only me left...

"Wow... Well, looks like I really made it in the neck of time, in the end... Rest easy, this is in my hands now."

Jotaro: No... You can't... You have no idea how strong it is... Over Heaven... Y- Y/n...

"Jotaro... If I'm here now, it's precisely because I know what I'm playing with. Right now... There is no one other than me who can defeat you, DIO !!"

 There is no one other than me who can defeat you, DIO !!"

DIO: Hmph. I was curious, so I let you have your little conversation... But, Y/n, if that really is how you're called... You've changed. The only one I recall going by that name was that shivering kid, constantly trying to hide behind Speedwagon... What happened ?

"A lot happened... Including a good century. Maybe you'd like to know... or maybe you did know... Considering who I had to deal with twice."

DIO: What happened to Valentine... ?

"He managed to get me once... But that's it. Even though more than a decade passed between our two meetings, he was no match for me the second time."