When a soft music tune in by Alexa and naaz by step on her toes moving her ass probably dancing on the beats of songs, and he couldn't stop staring at her magnificent face, her skin was honey gold, her body petite and playful and her perfect body curves, she had sun-kissed skin which stretches any man towards her after getting lost in his realm continuing behind her, nuzzle near her inlet, her fresh hair smelled so amazingly, he engrossed to inhaled deeply from the back and blew warm air over her shoulder because of which she flinched clasp her eyes as sensation hits her...

soon his heated palm reached up to her waist pull her close to him, kissed and nibble the neck of her sensually which froze her at the same place then...,

"Omg...., shitttt...," as naaz arms loosen from the appliance juice spilt out from the mixer quickly falls on siddhant and he screams...

"Dammm...", siddhant shouted on her and his every aroused feeling again buried inside him replaced with his anger,

"Ohh shitt..., I'm sorry, I don't know when you come.." Nazz in a stammering tone mumble whereas siddhant shifted his gaze away from her and from diminished eyes caught a glance of the kitchen where everything was scattered and fruit peels were on the floor...

"What's that and what the fuck you did here...", naaz while sulking in fury, a glimpse at him, "All this happened because of you, what was the need to become such a romantic from at the time, early morning"

"My juice, sandwich.., everything destroyed" naaz by curling her lips rolled her eyes on him when his ragged views bore into her and she became silent cause it's the killer sign of his anger, siddhant trying to calm his awakened anger ask and his eyes find the best view of her, juice soaked her shirt wholly, the dampness of her body and her glorious mounds were catnip to his wild desire aroused the beast inside him moving towards her when she cleans the mess...

"And who told you to mess up in my kitchen and my life too..."siddhant groan near the edge of her ear without touching her sniffing her as the prey doing before the hunt, naaz giggled after feeling him butterflies tickle in her tummy and his every intention as what's cooking up in his mind his wild desires like a sensation reaches to her, twirl quickly before he attacked her body she response after pushing an orange slice in his mouth hastily...

"cause I own your heart and this kitchen to understand Mr Captain", naaz mumble and arranging the sandwiches on the table with a glass of juice which remains, siddhant with a playful gesture obeyed her hunch on the chair comfortably also pushes her on his lap in jerk she astonished because of his act then by roaming her frigid fingers making shape on his chest mumble intensely.

"Umm.., I know that probably, I have to do some changes in myself", siddhant while eating sandwiches rolled his dubious eyes on her to get what she said,

"I mean in my behaviour which is immature and not fit for my surrounding obviously but I try to change it", naaz mumbled while raising her eyelashes whereas siddhant watched her with an intent look ask,

"And why do you want to change?" his bright-coloured eyes met her because She batted her eyelashes mumbles in a cracking tone...

"Because I don't want that captain siddhant have to felt the embarrassment because of me", she says in a cheerful tone to lit up the circumstance but his malignant glare bore into her and by pulling her lips in jerk between the conversation snap back in a ragged voice,