" Toh main kya try karna Chordu calls?" Asked Mahir sadly..

" Nahi nahi bhai.. asa bilkul mat karna.. kya pata badme is baat ko leke gussa ho jaye ki alone try v nahi kia unse bat karne ka.." said Yuvi giving a horrified look making both the girls laugh..

" Sahi keh raha hai tu.. main try karta rahunga.." said Mahir and dialled her number again....

Here in Mittal Mansion

Bela was made to sit in the hall while the Mehendi artist started applying henna on her palms...

" Anu Priya.. beta tum log v lagalo mehendi.." Siya said coming towards them holding the Trey of glasses..

" Han mom.." they smiled and sat down to get their henna done...

Anu got up moving towards Bela.. their mehendi was almost done.. only Bela's legs were left .

The lady elders that came from the neighbours sat with Dholak and traditional instruments as they started playing the dholak

The lady elders that came from the neighbours sat with Dholak and traditional instruments as they started playing the dholak ...

O la la la la la la la la la la la...

The aunties started humming while one of them made Siya sit along with them..
As she started clapping her hands with the beats all smiling looking at her daughter by heart , i.e Bela sitting there as a bride...

O kudiyo gudd kinne kha leya, Sweety
Gudd wali chai kinne pitti , Sweety
Bua ji da naada kinne khiccheya, haa
Ho khinch ke maari kinne seeti

The elders started singing when Bela and Anu looked at their direction and smiled..

Here Priya got Mahir's video call which she lifted instantly and showed Bela who was sitting there smiling slightly looking at the elders who were singing..

" Uff.. finally..." Mahir exhaled a breath after looking at her..

Oo chhado ji chhado
Jaake pakdo woh halwai
Ke jisne gudd ki bana di Mithaai
Oo sabko baat hai yeh samjhati

Siya sang pulling Bela  while Anu too followed them.. the other girls were dancing around them clapping their hands while beka stood in the middle with her henna applied hands .

Oo gud nalo ishq mitha....
Burra..

Ansh came from back when Bela looked at him smiling and here Mahir's heart skipped a beat looking at his beautiful bride..