Well guess who's wearing them now??

Yeah, you're still a bit insecure about yourself, but tonight, you brushed them to the side.

So you checked your few dresses and settled for:

After doing your hair and makeup, you checked yourself in the mirror

You kept your hair down and volumized it and did your makeup dark nude with pink lips.

Your insecurities were still there, but you chose to ignore them.

This vacation is about you, so go be the confident person you were when you set foot on that plane.

After taking a couple of selfies, you grabbed your bag and headed out the door.

The club wasn't too far from the hotel so you chose to walk there.

You could feel eyes on you.

Not in an uncomfortable way, but the type of eyes that you just KNOW, you will be the topic of the night.

Once inside the club, you looked around for a bit, enjoying the loud music that the DJ played before heading over to the bar.

After sipping that first drink, you just know you were in for a ride.

You just hope you don't get yourself into trouble.

__________________

{Outside of Oden}

A white Jaguar XJ pulls up from behind the nightclub and 4 men exit the car from each door.

2 being the men with purple hair.

1 with long silver hair.

And the last with his black hair slicked back.

Ran- "Alright boys, you know what to do."

They all hummed then made their way through the back entrance of the club.

They had received news that someone had been trying to get intake on Bonten and Mikey had ordered some of his executives to find him.