She couldn't do that to Regulus. She couldn't live with herself knowing that he was stuck back there. Yes, he was good at hiding his true feelings and playing his part when it came to politics or whatever it was that her family agreed with. But that didn't necessarily mean that he agreed with them on everything. He hated being there just as much as she did.

But even if she did manage to leave that houshold, Aurora had no where to go. She knew that Andromeda would be more than willing to let Aurora stay with her for a while, but truth be told, Aurora didn't really like asking for help. Or maybe it was because she was just never taught to ask for help as a child. She was always expected to somehow learn things quickly and be perfect at it. But she was human too wasn't she? She was bound to make mistakes and learn from them.

On top of all of those things, Aurora had to start thinking of jobs. She had talked to Slughorn last year, like all the other students did, about her future career. But she honestly had no clue has to what she wanted to do. Aurora was always prepared to be stuck as a housewife, seeing as that's what most of the other female members of her family were. But now that she was considering finally leaving, she didn't know what she had wanted to do.

Aurora didn't want to do anything directly at the ministry. That meant that she would see another Black every single day at work. And she didn't want to get harassed by them further.

Maybe a muggle job...?

But she knew little to nothing about muggles or how they lived. It would be hard for her to blend in.

When she really thought about it, she enjoyed potion making and was quite good at it too. Perhaps she could study to be a healer.

When dinner ended, all the students made their way to their common rooms. And as Aurora was walking a little bit further behind than her friends (mainly due to her deep thinking), she was approached by someone.  Avery.

"Oh dear, what is it now?" She sighed and snapped at him. Aurora was growing more angry at him by each passing day. And she had good reason to.

"Look, I know that I haven't been the most nicest-" Aurora snorted at that but nonetheless, let him continue. "But I've realized my wrong doings now. And I think that we could actually make it work, you and I. If we got to know each other a bit better."

Aurora laughed. It was quite funny to her that Avery thought that everything would be fixed if he acted nice to her and tried to get to know her, which, in her opinion, was a load of rubbish.

"Oh that is quite amusing, I'm not going to lie." She said as she continued to laugh at him. "So you're telling me that you and I could actually work? I can't tell if you're fucking delusional or actually serious about it all."

"Of course I'm serious about it. Why wouldn't I be?" Avery questioned, raising a brow.

"I don't know what fantasy you have written about me in your head, but let me make one thing fucking clear; I don't like you. I never have. You're just a snobby, pureblood, piece of shit who thinks he's entitled to everything."

"Oh come on, Black. Do you really think I'm going to get hurt by the same childish insults?" He chuckled as they walked, bit Aurora stopped him and looked him straight in the eyes as she said this.

"Give me your hand."

"What-"

And so she roughly pulled his hand towards herself and pulled his sleeve up.