(Then, as you know All might explain about One for all to Midoriya, and he agrees to inherit it.)

(Time skip till the next day)

Y/N stood in front of the door of Midoriya's house. She double-checked the address that he sent her yesterday to confirm that she was at the right house.

'Don't tell him anything about me being your adoptive father. We can't get even a tiny risk of media getting to know about this. I guess..., you can tell him about your power and everything since he already has seen it. Still, this is not a good idea...... I know you trust him....but, I don't.' She remembered Aizawa's words.

He certainly was pissed about her sudden disappearance but, luckily just at the time All might came and explained what had happened. He also mention that he's going to pass Izuku One for all. Y/N was really happy to hear that. She knew he was going to be a great hero somehow one day. She gently tapped the door and after a few seconds a kind-looking woman with green hair opened the door. "Um...Hello! What can I do for you?" She asked in a sweet cheerful voice.

"Hello, I'm here to see Midoriya Izuku. He lives here right?" Y/N asked in a more a polite tone and tried her best to give a pleasant smile than her usual grim.

"AH, You must be the girl he told me about! L/N Y/N right? I'm Midoriya Inko! It's really nice to meet you, please come in!" Inko shook her hand and pulled her in closing the door afterward.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Midoriya."

"Oh please call me Inko! Wait for a moment, I'll call Izuku." She said giving Y/N a sweet smile and then called Izuku's name telling him to come downstairs. Midoriya came downstairs and blushed seeing Y/N.

"Y/N chan, y-you came!" He beamed at the girl. 'I have never seen Y/N chan in casual clothes before. She looks even prettier!'

"Hey Izuku"

"You guys can go upstairs and talk. I'll bring you guys some drinks and snacks!" Inko said winking Midoriya and signaling him to go upstairs with Y/N. Midoriya blushed in more deep shades of red now realizing that a girl came over to his house for the first time.

"Come this way Y/N chan." Midoriya went upstairs and mentioned Y/N to follow.

His room was filled with All might posters, books, and figurines. Basically, almost everything in his room had All might. "You really are a big fan of him aren't you?" Y/N asked looking around.

"Aha-ha...I'm.... Sorry, you probably think I'm weird..." He said rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"It's not weird to have an idol or to admire someone Izuku, and I personally think your room is very cool."

"Y-you t-think so?" His eyes lit up after hearing that.

"Mhm." The white-haired girl said leaning and analyzing Midoriya's action figure collection.

"Here you go, kids!" Inko came in with a plate of mochi and two glasses of orange juice. Then she set the tray on a stool. Y/N's eyes lit up a bit seeing mochi.

"Thank you Inko san."

"Your welcome dear! Have fun you two!" She smiled towards them and left. Y/N and Midoriya settled down on the floor.

"Ok Y/N chan, I have a lot of questions to ask from you."

"Shoot." She said while eating a mochi.

"First, what is exactly your quirk? When the sludge villain got me the first time you saved me by freezing him. Then on the second time, you hit the villain with another power which was as almost powerful as All might's power. It was so cool! After that when I grabbed your hand on that street something weird happened and suddenly we were on another street!" Midoriya said getting excited at the same time readying his notebook to write details.

"I have three quirks-"

(I'm going to skip this explanation cause I'm lazy.)

"Woah.... That's amazing. Y/N chan can output each power at different levels using those techniques. What she used yesterday to blast the sludge villain was using limitless with a cursed technique. She maybe can output her power at a more high level which means it can be as strong as All might's power. Which is super cool! And then the Infinity. No one can't-"

"Izuku, stop that. It's creepy...." Y/N interrupted Midoriya's endless mumbling.

"O-Oh sorry Y/N chan! I-I got c-carried away." He stuttered turning red.

"That's all right. What are the other questions you have?"

"Right! Umm.... This one is not that necessary....But Where were you before you came to Aldera junior high? I'm just curious... You don't have to answer if you don't want to....."

"That's all right, I did tell you that I will explain everything. So Izuku, have you ever heard about clans?-"

__________

Y/N told Izuku everything about clans and cursed energy and techniques. Also about the organization. But not about what happened with UA staff or Aizawa adopting her.

Midoriya's eyes were brimming with tears after hearing Y/N's life story.

"I'm so sorry Y/N chan............" Pushing aside his shyness he came and hugged Y/N. "I promise you, that I will protect you in the future no matter what! I won't let that evil organization lay a hand on you."

Y/N was surprised by his action. She felt a warm feeling in her heart and she hugged Midoriya back and patted his head. "Thank you Izuku." She said in a soft voice as a genuine smile appeared on her face.

---------------------------

"Y/N chan, I have one more question. What is your relationship with All might? I mean it is kind of obvious that you two have known each other from before."

"Well, after I came here from America I got adopted by a pro hero and he and All might are........friends. So, that's how we knew each other." 'That's a half-lie...... Dad and Toshinori don't get along at all......' Y/N thought.

"Oh, that's how! And may I ask who is the pro hero that adopted you?"

"Sorry Izuku, I am not allowed to reveal that."

"That's totally fine. Thank you for sharing all of this with me Y/N chan." He gave a sweet smile.

"Of course, and congratulations on being All might's successor."

"Thank you- wait.....how did you know that?"

"He told me. I did tell you before Izuku, you can be a great hero."

"Then let's be great heroes together!" Midoriya raised his hand with a clenched fist, smiling brightly.

.

.

.

A.N: My exam is finally over! So I'll be updating more often again. Please vote and comment. See you guys in the next chapter.