𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍

Start from the beginning

" I'm not trying to sell you anything. I'm trying to teach you karate." Daniel claimed. " come on. Let's go check out that place with the snake." The boys walked out.

Daniel frowned. There go his new students. "You'll get them next time" Y/n patted her dad on the shoulder trying to comfort him the best she could. Daniels phone rang, Amanda was the caller id "let me get this"

Y/n watched as Daniel walked into the inside dojo picking up the call. "Did you see that guy eyeing at Y/n?" Sam asked. "Should've told him off and said you had a boyfriend" Robby said with a small chuckle. "Wait, boyfriend?" Sam looked at Y/n. Y/n walked away from the two and back to the punching bag "no way! Who is it?" Sam followed Y/n. "Come one you've gotta tell me!" Sam exclaimed.

"Tell you what?" Daniel walked out of the dojo implicating he finished his call. "How good we're getting at the wheel technique!" Y/n gave a big fake smile. "Told you guys you were improving. Anyways I've gotta go set up for valley fest, so class is dismissed"Daniel responded. "Valley fest that's perfect!" Y/n said suddenly. 'I can ask Demetri if he wants to go there!'

Sam and her dad gave her a weird look "perfect—perfect place for you to advertise the dealership" Y/n tried to play it off. "Yeah, we've been doing it for quite while...whatever I'll see you guys later" Daniel dismissed and left the dojo.

"So when will I meet him?" Sam asked. "You already have." Y/n stated. She went and grabbed her backpack "I'll see you guys later" Y/n waved goodbye.
Y/n started her car and drove to her house.

◢▆█▆██◣♥◢██▆█▆◣

Y/n laid on her bed and scrolled through her phone.
Just then Sam and Robby barged into her rooms "Dad wants to do a Demo at Valley Fest" Sam said popping down beside Y/n on her bed meanwhile Robby leaned on the doorframe. "What?" Y/n sat up "if we do the demo it'll attract more students to Miyagi-Do" Robby added.
"What do you say?" Sam looked at Y/n with stars in her eyes, it was clear she was pretty excited.

Y/n thought about it before speaking "alright fine"
Sam smiled widely "Awesome! Dad kinda wants us to go right now so we can have time to practice" Sam informed as she stood up from the bed. "So get moving," Robby said. Sam and Robby walked out of Y/n's room.

Y/n pulled out her phone and began texting Demetri

—— Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️——

Y/n
Hey, I was hoping we hang out at Valley Fest together. What do you think?

Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️
Sure, sounds cool.

Y/n
Awesome! I'll be there soon so I can help my dad with something but text me when you get there and I'll look for you.

Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️
Got it👍

Y/n
Can't wait :))

———

Y/n changed into some black jean shorts and a (favorite color) shirt before slipping on her shoes. She quickly did her hair and even put on a little bit of mascara and lipgloss. Y/n grabbed her phone and backpack. She put her old Gi into the backpack before heading out. Sam and Robby were waiting for Y/n in the living room watching whatever was on the TV.