"Yes," you answer softly, "and I could probably do with another shower now."

"Not yet." Loki steps inside the igloo and walks around the bed to stand in front of you. "I have another idea."

Then he tucks a lock of waves behind your ear before leaning down and capturing your lips in a slow kiss.

You could kiss him forever. There's something about it that plucks you from reality and transports you to an entirely new world—a world where starlight fills the night sky and a bridge made from rainbow glass tears through the centre of it. The image imprinted against the back of your eyelids is enough to take your breath away.

Opening your eyes to find yourself still in the igloo is almost a disappointment. That is until Loki smooths his arm behind your back and slips his other under your knees, lifting you gently from the bed. Your arms are around his neck instinctively, your fingers threading into the soft hair at the nape as he carries you from the igloo and through the cabin.

You only realise his intention when he nods to the small wooden door. "The sauna?" you ask softly, your breath catching at the idea of being swamped by that sultry heat—and him against your skin, making you hotter still.

Loki smiles, his expression darkening. "It's a nice thought, is it not? You can understand why I suggested postponing your shower...I expect you'll be doing a fair amount more sweating before then."

Fuck...

The stunned look on your face shoots a bolt of pleasure into Loki's stomach, and with another grin he nudges the door open, engulfing you both in thick, sweltering air. It coats you immediately, painting your skin with a thin sheen of sweat. You're not sure what's more shocking—the sudden temperature change, or the fact Loki knew how to turn on the sauna. But as he carefully places you down onto a hot bench, the shock is quickly replaced by something else. Anticipation.

"It's too hot in here for these, don't you think?" Loki nods to his pyjamas before slipping them down over his hips, letting them pool at his feet. In the soft light, you're drawn to his erection—how it hardens as the seconds tick by.

"Yes," you croak, butterflies fluttering inside your belly. You're wet already, you can feel it. "Yes, it is."

"No," Loki says as you reach for him. "I have another idea. Lay back."

Despite the heat, you shudder and do as you're told—keeping an eye on him as he steps outside and brings something back in. You frown, trying to make sense of what you're seeing. It's a bowl—a large bowl from the kitchen. "What...why—"

"Sssh," he says softly, placing it down on the bench by your feet. "Just lay back, Y/N..."

You want to ask more questions. It's not normal for you to just blindly follow instructions, Loki knows that. Yet, when you stay silent, your eyes wide and focused, your chest rising and falling a little more rapidly, he has to pause a moment to take it all in. The sight of you laying there, open and willing for him, your skin flushed and rosy red with the heat and apprehension. He could drink down your expression—if it were bottled up, he would. In fact, he would probably never stop.

"Now open your legs," he says hoarsely, his eyes narrowed on your nipples, the sweat pooling between your breasts.

You do so slowly, letting your legs fall apart to expose your glistening pussy. And Loki's mouth goes dry at the image before him—his brain hammering memories of how it felt wrapped around him...how tight it was. "Good girl," he whispers.

You shiver again—countered by the hot bench as it digs into your back, your bottom. The scent of heated wood fills your nostrils. It's a smell you're accustomed to—a smell that paints an entirely different picture than the one before you. You're unsure you're ever going to think of anything else the next time you're inside a sauna—the image of Loki as he sits down in front of your pussy and spreads your legs a little more.