I sighed. Still feeling a little angry about everything "We might as well be. That place sucked the life out of us" I stood up and took the water from my table to drink it.

She looked at me worried "What happened to you over there?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter now," I said, not engaging in any details.

She stood in front of me "What do you mean it doesn't matter now. It matters a whole lot Jisoo" she said seriously.

I looked directly at her green eyes "Maybe it does matter. But it shouldn't matter to you, not anymore" I sighed sadly.

She looked at me hurt and I'm suddenly drowned by the feeling of guilt. She always has a soft spot in my heart that doesn't want to see her upset and always wants to make her smile.

So I looked away. "Don't look at me like that. You're the one who gave up, not me" I said.

She looked down "They gave me no other choice" she said and the tears that were building up in her eyes finally rolled down her cheeks.

My emotions are starting to build up. The hurt, the betrayal, the doubt, and the heartbreak. It's all making itself known and it's starting to break me.

I inhaled a huge breath and pushed all my feelings down. I'm good at doing that, it's what I did when my mom died and I started smiling again after. I can do that again.

I sat back on my bed, defeated "What do you want me to do?" I asked looking down.

I just want to wrap her in my arms and make her the happiest girl in the world but life isn't like that. It's cruel and mean and it breaks people like me down.

I can hear her silently crying "I don't know" she whispered.

I stood up and walked towards her. She still has her face in her hands. I slowly wrapped my arms around her.

She loosened up and buried her face in my neck and both her hands clenched on my waist clutching on my shirt like she has no plans on letting go.

I can feel her warm tears on my neck soaking a slight part of my shirt.

I tightened my hold around her. Trying to engrave this feeling in my head so there won't be any chance that I'd forget it.

"I missed you so much" She mumbled on my neck making me feel her warm breath.

I closed my eyes and kissed the top of her head "I missed you too. You have no idea how much" I said.

She leaned back slightly to look at me. She held my face with both of her soft hands "You look so different" she whispered.

I smirked slightly "Is it a good different?" The mood instantly changed and it wasn't as depressing as before.

She chuckled "Oh it's definitely good" she bit her lip while smiling.

I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Then someone knocked on the door and we immediately jumped away from each other.

Jennie fixed her clothes and wiped her eyes to remove all evidence that she was crying. When she nodded to me that she's ready, I went straight for the door.

I held the doorknob and pulled the door
open and saw Jungkook standing outside catching his breath.

"Hey Jungkook, are you okay?" I asked him concerned.

He looked at me "It's V, we need to go" he said with fear in his eyes.

In an instant, worry took over my whole body "What happened?" I asked.

Jungkook swallowed "I don't know," he said with watery eyes.

I looked back and looked at Jennie and she looked at me worried.

Jungkook looked up to see what I was looking at and saw Jennie. His eyes widened and immediately bowed his head "Your Highness" he greeted and Jennie smiled at him slightly.

Jennie nodded "You should go," she told me but I hesitated if I should just leave her here then she walked closer to me and held my arm "I'll be fine, just go," she said while giving me a small smile.

I looked at her and finally nodded.

I turned back to Jungkook "Let's go" and we finally hurried out of the castle.

"Why is Princess Jennie in your room," Jungkook asked curiously.

"It's complicated" I replied shortly then we finally arrived at the clinic.

My thought is only on V.

~~~~~
Don't forget to vote and comment 😊