A knight walked towards us and led us to the same big room and high ceiling that I remember so well. That is where I first met all the royals.

We walked inside and it's so quiet. I could see a lot of people waiting for us at the end of the room.

We walked further and started to recognize them. The first person I saw was the King, he is smiling so widely and I noticed a lot of things changed about him. His beard is a lot longer and his hair is starting to turn white slightly.

"Seung-hyun!" The King walked to my father and hugged him tightly "I'm so glad you made it"

My father hugged him too "They couldn't get rid of me that easily my friend" he chuckled with his deep voice.

"I still can't believe it. We've been mourning your death and now all of you are here and you brought home victory" The King looked emotional.

I got distracted by my thinking that I wasn't listening to their conversations anymore. Where's Jennie?

I looked around but I couldn't see her anywhere. I could see the Queen with his husband talking to my father. All the council members are also here but not Jennie. I was looking forward to seeing her.

"Princess Jennie is at the arena handling some business for the next event," The King said when he noticed me looking around. He already knew who I was looking for.

I just nodded as a thank you and he changed the topic immediately and asked us about what happened, and we told everything but we left the Longfords out of the story. My father will tell him that when they're alone.

The King looked at us smiling "You are all considered heroes and you should be treated as one. I assigned a room for all of you inside this castle where you will be staying. But before any of that, we need a ceremony"

"A ceremony your Highness?" V asked.

The King smiled "Well of course. You should be awarded for everything you've done. You destroyed the monsters of this world and saved us all" he said looking at us proudly.

"Thank you, Your Highness. When's the ceremony?" My father asked.

"Now, of course," The King laughed "There's no better way in welcoming you than with the love of our people". Then he walked leading us to the large balcony of the castle.

We looked down and saw all the people below surrounding a wide stage. Everyone was cheering.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Everyone was there, waiting for us.

"Now let's give the people what they want,"
The King said then we went down the stairs.

The King went in a different direction while assigning a knight to lead us to the people.

The closer we walk to the stage the louder my heartbeat became. I'm not used to the attention and seeing people look at me. I'm used to people watching me but I was wearing a helmet. They didn't know it was me.

So this is all somehow new to me. I looked at V and he was being carried by Jungkook and both were smiling so widely, loving the attention.

Lisa looked awed like she couldn't believe this is happening.

The host spoke "Our Kingdom has gone through so much but we couldn't have succeeded without our brave group of knights who went straight to the eye of the storm and defeated the King of Savages" The people cheered.

"We welcome them all back from the dead. First, is our very own commander Kim Seung-hyun also known as The Great Red Lion!" The people cheered

My father walked up the stage waving smiling.