The competition(1)

Start bij het begin

" you look perfect princess!!" the maids said happy of their work .

" thanks ,everyone please go back to your works now" I order them.

" yes princess"

they all left.

" is the competition today?" lucas appear from nowhere.

I was scared that things would be awkward after that night but lucas seem to act normally.

just remembering it make me embarassed.

" yes it is "

" humm do you need to go through this much pain?"

" what do you want me to do else ?" I asked him.as if he was stupied.

" I dont know maybe something like ' the chimera is not the emprors real daughter so she cant have the throne" or something like that"

I froze at his words  .

" what did you say? you cant say this words easly lucas"

" why ? its the truth ,she is not his real daugther " lucas said crossing his arms.

" hein?"
end of athanasiaPOV

at the emraled palace three nobels who are specialist in managing come to make the test to jennete then to athanasia .

" blessing and glory upon the sun of the obelia empire your highness ." they bow down to jennete .

" you can rise " she told them.

" we are going to do the test are you ready princess?"

" yes "

the nobels start visiting the palace .

everything is on its place.

the managing is perfect .

they even asked jennete some question and she was able to respond even if she was a littel nervous.

" it was impressive your highness" they told her .

" thank you " she smiled at them

honestly right now to them its impossible to do better than this .
specially that the ruby palace was once the concubine's palace.

" I dont think princess athanasia would be  able to keep up to you" the nobel woman told her

" of course she cant ,my niece is perfect" rosaria said happily that jennete would probably be the winner .

" we will go now to princess athanasia ,blessing and glory upon the sun of the obelia empire " they bow down and left .

jennete felt a hand on her shoulder .
" good jennete Im sure we will be able to achive our goal " she told her with a scary aura.

jennete felt a chill .

" something look weird..' was all she thought.
athanasia POV :

" hein? what do you mean lucas " I asked him again

" its like I said that chimera is not the current empror's daughter ." lucas repeat what he said .

" hein? then who's daugther is she ? and how do you know that?" I asked him again

" I dont know . her power is clearly one of the royals but not from your father ,so I suppose that she was the daugther of the perevious empror"

" anastacious's child? its not impossible since jennetes mother was once the crown princess. does that mean that she hide that fact and then roger wanted to use this to make her claudes child?" I put my fingers on my chin and was thinking.