𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Alexander Boise has a very concerning and lengthy record, stemming from the age of just 13. It all began as simple petty behavior, such as stealing candy from the candy store or small vandalism. By the age of 16 his adventures escalated and quickly.

Sexual Assault and stalking. In high school it was reported that Boise brutally beat one of his classmates, it was so bad, she was in a coma for over two months. An athletic blonde, her best friend a brunette, witnessed as she was beaten within an inch of her life.

But.. why? what was his motive? Everything he did, had absolutely no thought behind it.. at all.

Mike was the first to leave the room, his body on auto pilot as he held his weapon at his side, making a beeline straight for Chief Boise's Office.

Damon, Tati, and Mike soon come out of the office, empty handed. "He ain't here."

"HEY, THE HELL YOU DOING IN OUR CHIEFS OFFICE YOU FBI FUCKS?" The officers of SPD all stood in the lobby of the police department angry faced, all shouting their disdain for the FBI.

"why are you even here, huh? Ever since you've got here there's been problem after problem!

"yea this is our hometown, we can solve our own damn problems."

Having had enough of the bickering, Alix catches the holster of a passing officer, with trained ease sliding his weapon from his hip and switching the clip from safety. She holds the weapon towards the yapping man in uniform and speaks.

"If you could solve your own problems there wouldn't be six women missing and four already dead." Her tone was calm, but she was everything but. The teenage demeanor she once held was long gone, and now stood a woman who could kill everyone in this room without breaking so much as a sweat. "Now, how about you shut the fuck up, and tell me.. where the fuck did your chief go?"

"I- I don't know, he said something about taking care of his babies."

She exhales, eyes cold and distant, "you got five minutes, all of you, make yourselves fuckin' useful, and find me that damned Chief of yours."

A tingle went down Jaces spine as he watched from afar, hell he almost started to budge from his spot thinking she was talking to him.

Alix sniffs the air, "Go take a bath, you fuckin' stink." Tossing the gun back to the rookie she walks towards the team and crosses her arms over her chest leaning against the wall. Her eyes were downcast as she began to think of all the possible places Boise could have gone, but to no avail, she came up empty.

They all blink, thinking the same exact thing.

She's fuckin' crazy..

"We're running out of time here man." Mike huffs, roughly running his hair through his dark hair.

"He knew we were gonna be onto him the minute we came here!"

"Fuck! This shit was fucked since the beginning, I mean c'mon we've barely moved anywhere in this case up until 5 fucking minutes ago."

"And not to mention this whole damn precinct is full of shit." Tati speaks, loud enough for the room to hear.

Spinning, her head began to spin out of control more and more, with every word that Mike spoke, because he was right. The second they stepped foot into this- this place, Alix could tell that something wasn't right, they all could.

Everything was so damn confusing it made her brain hurt. A piercing pain shot through Alix's head and she sunk her nails into the wall. Her teeth grit together so hard she almost chipped a tooth.