''Hey- What? I'm not that bad!''

Your mother plastered a shit eating grin as she continued;

''You're right, you're WORSE.''

Your father gawked at her words before scoffing offensively.
You giggled at their little antics before fully burst out laughing as your mother continued to go off on your father.
The two elders faced towards their laughing daughter and smiled warmly..

Oh how they were going to miss you..

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 [ 𝟏𝟒 ] •

You peacefully plucked a white rose from the Forest' bush and gently placed it in the basket.

You were currently gathering beautiful flower for a bouquet.
You currently had, poppies, red roses, white roses, magnolia, wisteria, and a few other kinds.
You hummed a peaceful tune that seemed to fit well with the tweets of birds.

You decided you had enough and ventured your way back home but then paused.

You forgot to go the the village.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You huffed when you finally got down the mountain into the village.
The mountain you lived on was called Mt.Bouquet because of how the mountain grew numerous species of flowers and other plants.

It was a rather tall and mighty mountain, so tall that it reached up and through the puffy clouds!
Yeah, it kind of sucked for you since you have a lot of tasks to do for your parents that required traveling the mountain.

You were kind of glad that you were assigned this task though!
You had never ventured out of the mountain, so this was your very first time ever, to be off the mountain!

You jogged your way to the village, almost tripping on your (f/c: Favorite color) kimono at least a million times.
Once you entered the village, you received so many stares, to the point where you felt like you were drowning in them!

You thought they were being judgemental, but what you didn't notice is that they were full of love and admiration.
The villagers were too frightened to approach, because you were absolutely... Beautiful.
You looked like and angel on earth!

Just getting to see you made their day a thousand times better.
Your beauty was a true gift.

You admired all the pawns, shops and houses, as you made your way through the village.
You hadn't noticed the burgundy haired male in front of you.
You turned to face forward and grunted as you collided with the male.

You felt strong arms capture your waist as you, in instinct, quickly lock your arms around the stranger waist.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

_

[Burgundy male's POV]