xᴠɪɪɪ: 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮

Start from the beginning

"Oi, Oi, Oi, don't forget about me" Mie suddenly showed up out of nowhere and hugged the couple. "How can we date if you're with us? It'll be a family bonding idiot" Kai scolded.

Mie couldn't help but to pout and grabbed Izuku. "GOODBYE!!!!" Mie run with Izuku, more like kidnapping his mother.

The three who just witnessed sweatdropped. "Are we still gonna stalk them?" Uraraka asked as the two shake their head and those three left.

Izuku's POV

"These two are still idiot especially this one". I glared this mummified idiot who just kidnaps me from his father. "Hey!! He's mine!!!" I heard Kai shouted.

Awww, he may be an idiot but still, I love them both. Aren't I forgetting something? "Let's get going" I said, then slowly walk away from those two and run very fast. "Where are you going?!!" shouted by the two, I just ignore those two and keep running.

While running, I shut my mind to not received any telepathic messages from him. I know he'll just do his thing, scolding like he was a mother. I don't have in mind but to go to the base of LOV.

"Kurogiri *huff* let *huff* me in *huff*" I said and also catching my breathe. It sure was far from the hospital. Once he open it, I immediately went in and closed the door.

After that, I fall and catching my breathe again. "What happen?" I heard Tomura said that. "Just don't let those father and son come here" I then use one of the spells that Mie has that I memorized.

"This should be enough" I casted a shield so that they wouldn't get enter. "Sayonara" I said and went to the secret passage.

No One's POV

The two still finding their mother/lover everywhere. "Where is he?" Kai said and his voice is so menacing that it scared people near him and like he's hunting something(someone).

"If I find him first, I'll spend the day with him" said by Mie, that made Kai twitch in anger. "Huh?" he looked really pissed to his son. "Fine, bring it on" he challenged Mie and leave very quickly.

They both split but in a few hours, went on the same destination, the LOV's base. "What are you doing here, old man?" Mie said while looking at him with a angry face.

"That's what I'm gonna say to you, you masochist" their glare are like daggers. Meanwhile, the LOV members are watching the both of them and eating some popcorn.

"How long *munch* are they gonna *munch* fight?" Toga said while eating. "I don't *munch* but its fun to watch *munch* them" Dabi said and got some popcorns from Toga.

The two showed their weapons and started to fight. Mie teleported them all to the Terra Pacifica. "Let them be the judge" Mie said, as they only sit there and watch them not bothering them.

"Okay" he mischievously grin to the mummified man who is in his fighting stance. The LOV's are just watching them.

Izuku's POV

"I thought they're gonna destroy the barrier that I made" I blurted and since they're fighting, that takes time(even though it only happen a minute or seconds in here) to them to finished.

I then went back to the UA, some of my classmates are already recovered so I can have some playmates. 'Hello, Izuku' an unfamiliar voice I've heard making me looked at their direction but they weren't even there.