i walk to the dojo and wait for Robby to come. about thirty minutes he gets here and i stand up, "fight me." i tell him angrily. 

"what?" he says confused walking on the matt.

"i said FIGHT ME!" i yell and start giving him small punches on his chest. 

he finally starts fighting together as i fight back the tears i'm holding. 

"i was doing okay!" i say as i try to punch him but he dodges it.

"i didn't need her!" i continue this time i feel a tear fall down my cheek as i try to throw in a kick at his face. 

"Sofia?" Robby says confused. 

"I DON'T NEED HER!" i yell, "she wasn't there for me! no one was, all i need is myself!" i yell again as i head lock him and throw him on the floor, i'm straddling him and then say, "what am i supposed to do?" 

in this moment of weakness Robby flips us around and he's on top of me, "let it out! fight me, fight me the way only Sofia fights!" he yells at me and i flip him around. 

we fight until i have him stuck on the floor, someone claps and Robby and i both stand up. 

Kreese. 

"couple dilemmas, i see." he notes.

i take a step forward and stand straight, "if your offer still stands i'd like to join Cobra Kai." 

"what?" Robby says shocked but excited. 

"i'd like to see my dad rage a little." i smirk mostly to myself. 

after a while the other Cobra Kais come in and we start training all together. 

just as i'm about to leave in the afternoon Robby stops me, "we need to talk." he says.

we do?

"yes, we do." i say with confidence. 

i didn't mean it to, but this is my usual responses to things like that.

we walk to the back of the dojo and he locks the door, "so," he starts. 

"so...?" i say waiting for him to talk. 

"i think we need to talk about last night." he says.

"what about last night?" i ask a little scared. 

was i not good? was it that bad for him? 

"last night was ... amazing." he says with a smile as his hands crawl on my waist. 

his touch reminds me of the feeling from last night. i want him, i want him still.

"i agree." i say smiling and our lips crash together.

"where are you staying tonight?" he asks me pressing my back against the wall. 

"i was thinking, maybe i could stay here ... with you?" i ask him and he carries me with a smile. 

my legs wrap around his waist and he walks to the weight bench and he sits. 

he slowly removes my leggings a little and i pull his shorts down a little. 

+

making out. sex. beach. skating. karate. 

that's what Robby and i have been doing in the last few weeks, and each one of them feels better each time. 

"are you gonna go to prom?" Robby asks me after Kler brags about having a limo and having sex with his date tonight. 

"hell no." i say laughing, "why? do you plan on going?" i ask him.