"This park is so beautiful." She commented while looking around, making him smile.

"Yeah," He hummed as he looks at her, it wasn't this place he's pertaining to but the one he's with.

[A/N: Did you get it? 'Park' Seoyeon. Please, I'm really good with dad jokes! Okay, sorry, back to the story lol.]

Unexpectedly, Seoyeon turned around to face him which took him a little by surprise. He looked forward and tried not to act suspicious. Seoyeon just smirked as she went back to looking around. She couldn't explain the feeling she's having right now. It's like a mixture of emotions: contentment, tranquil, yet oddly confusing. She have never felt this way with someone. It's all brand new to her. She then glanced at the single stem of tulip she's holding. She had received a lot of bouquets, one with red tulips from Taehyung even, but this one red tulip in her hand somehow made her feel so special than the rest of the flowers she had. But her deep thoughts got disrupted by loud squealing of children from a far. It got her attention and it made her pause from walking. Her eyes followed where the kids were heading until it landed the thing that makes the kids giddy.

"Oh my goodness, look!" She exclaimed in glee, getting Namjoon's attention, and pointed at it.

"Cotton candies?" He mumbled, brow raised, as he narrow down his eyes.

"Can we go check it?" She asked and her eyes were gleaming like a child.

"Sure— Woah!" Namjoon yelped when Seoyeon grabbed his hand and dragged him with her, looking so invested with that cotton candy stall.

Cotton candies are Seoyeon's all-time favorite confectionery ever since she was a kid. She goes crazy over cotton candies and back then, her mother would buy her a stick of cotton candy on their way home from the market. This is the first time Namjoon saw her so giddy like a child. When they reached the stall, she let out an amazed gasp after seeing the cotton candies. They were far from the ones she had, because the one this vendor is selling are shaped into a flower or an animal.

"Wow, that's so cute." She mumbled in amusement when the vendor turned the ball of pink cotton candy into a pig.

The kids were patiently waiting for their turn and the vendor would smile at them as they tell him their desired outcome after choosing the design of their cotton candies. However, although Seoyeon wanted to buy one, she left her purse at the rest house. She pouted and sighed, and Namjoon saw that.

"You want one?" He asked, squeezing her hand lightly to get her attention. Since Seoyeon was too excited a while ago, she didn't notice that she was holding his hand the whole time they're watching the vendor make cotton candies.

"I left my purse in the room." She answered.

"Then I'll buy you one."

"What? No, it's okay. Let's just go." She refused but as stubborn Seoyeon is, Namjoon can be double of it.

"Aish, come on." He chuckled and gently pulled her with him to the stall. "Which one do you like, Seoyeon?" He asked as he checks the design.

"Are you sure?" She asked, shy to let him spend money on her.

"Yes. Now, choose the design you want." He insisted and gave her a reassuring smile.

The cost of that cotton candy is nothing compared to seeing her happy, he thought. Besides, he's the CEO of a big clothing company in Korea and is a multi-billionare. He can even buy her a whole factory of cotton candies without her asking for it. And because of Namjoon's offer, Seoyeon's smile grew as she checks the designs. They were all beautiful that she can't choose which one to get.