1

It's the end of the day so I'm packing my books back into my backpack, as I go to grab the final book it's snatched off my desk so I look up to see who took it.

I see the asshole of my nightmares, Kacchan and he looks amused with my 'scared' expression, he says a bunch of stuff but I don't pay any mind to it until he blows up my book burning it then tosses it out the classroom window.

I look at him as he grabs my shoulder using his quirk which burns through my uniform and to my skin, I seeth through my teeth at the pain on my shoulder.

I read Kacchan's lips while he burns my shoulder "don't even apply to UA, shit nerd" he says with a stupid grin on his face then he walks away from me but his foot steps stop at the door so I turn to look at him.

He grins at me darkly "If you want a quirk there's a quick way, Pray for one in the next life and take a swan dive from a roof, dEkU~" he says to me before leaving with his lackeys.

I look at the floor for a few minutes before grabbing my bag and walking to the back of the school to get my book. Once I get to the back I think over life so far as I grab my book, snatching it from the koi fish them leave school grounds.
_________________________________________

I make my way home and take the longer way to not run into Kacchan, I get under a bridge and dig into my pocket to grab my flip blade but don't cuz something grabs me from behind.

I stay calm accepting my fate of death as I'm suffocated by some slime like substance, my body tells me to panic but I ignore it, I let my consciousness disappear tho as I close my eyes I feel a huge gust of wind hit me and the slime.

The slime separates from my body as I fall to the ground, the slime in my body disappears like it was never there but I still pass out from the little oxygen I was getting.

A few seconds or so later I'm woken up from my deathly slumber by a hand gently but quickly slapping my face, I open my eyes and look at the one hitting me to see AlMight.

I jump up and crawl backwards in surprise, he says stuff but I don't listen he then shows me bottles with the slime inside and I nod my head.

I grab my book off the ground and I see that he signed it, I was gonna use those later. I see AlMight about to leave so I grab his leg as he jumps into the air.

As we're in the air he finally notices me and starts yelling for me to let go, I shake my head no whilst pointing down but at the same time I let go with one hand letting my arm flop to my side.

AlMight grabs on to me before we land on a random building, he tells me something but again I don't listen it's probably that I did something dangerous and I should be more careful.

He starts to leave again, I call out to him "AlMight, jus-" but stop and right it on my dry erase board instead, he looks at me with an annoyed look then see my board with the question I've wanted the answer to for years.

"Can I ever accomplish the dream of becoming a hero even if I don't have a Quirk?" AlMight looks at me with no eyes, his face is a look of pity mixed with disgust then he starts coughing and smoke starts coming off of him.

Seconds later the smoke clears and AlMight has turned into a skeleton, he coughs out some blood then looks at me as he says "Kid you can't tell anyone about me in this form"