운명이라 믿었던 이 모든 걸

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

Why did I actually believe

.

.

.

.

.

I actually could get my happy ending?

.

.

.

.

.

Why did you have

.

.

.

.

.

Give me hope

.

.

.

.

.

For a dream 

.

.

.

.

.

That will never be a reality

.

.

.

.

.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

.

.

.

.

.

After I was done sobbing, Hyunjin and Felix helped me get up so we could go back inside the house because it was starting to get cold.

Once we were inside, Felix went upstairs to get some blankets and left me alone with Hyunjin in the living room couch.

"Jeongin... I had no idea it was hurting you this bad..." Hyunjin trailed off, trying to formulate the right words without hurting me more.

"I'm terribly sorry for not realising before!" he said as he hugged me once again. I chuckled and hugged him back

"It's okay, Hyung" I replied.

We hugged each other until Felix got back with the blankets in his hands. He looked at us with his innocent and happy  smile.

"Movie session!" he exclaimed as he made himself comfortable on my other side as he threw the blankets over us.

Later that night after finishing the movie, both Hyunjin and Felix had their heads on each of my shoulders. I smiled slightly to myself and shook Hyunjin gently to wake him up.

He slowly stirred awake and then I did the same to Felix, who only cuddled closer to me, refusing to wake up.

"Come on Felix. Wake up so we can go to bed" said Hyunjin in a sleepy and kind of annoyed voice.

"Ughhhh! Fine" mumbled Felix as he stood up and made his way to the bedroom, with me and Hyunjin trailing behind him.

When we all got there, Felix and Hyunjin quickly laid on the bed and cuddled each other to sleep. I chuckled and covered them with a blanket that I took with me upstairs.