🍬 CANDY CAFÉ 🍬

Start from the beginning

"are tum kyu aise shaql bana rhi ho... hamne owner ko bola tumko nhi... tum toh aise react kr rhi ho jaise hamne tum.. tumko...." Karishma stopped seeing Haseena's smile

"dont tell me ki yeh tumne hamare liye banwaya hai 🤨"

"ok I wont tell that... but thats the truth 😉" Haseena gave a sheepish smile

Karisma shook her head in disbelief "tumhara kuch nhi ho sakta... pagal ho tum"

"haa tumhare pyaar mei jaanu 😘" Haseena winked 😉

"and whats with this Candy Cafe... yeh candy kaun hai?" Karishma asked taking a candy from Haseena's pocket and having it

"jo har ek ghante mei candy ka packet khatm karti hai woh hamse puch rhi hai candy jaun hai... aur abhi bhi hai muh mei candy"

Karishma smiled and Haseena said "ab andar chale meri Candy Singh"

Karishma linked her arm with Haseena's and both went inside. The cafe was decorated beautifully. Since it was Valentines, red heart baloons were hung everywhere.

Just then one of the staff came with a bouquet and gave it to Haseena. She turned to Karishma and forwarded it towards her with a warm smile.

"ab chale Mrs. Malik... aur bhi surprise hai aapke liye"  Haseena said and held Karishma's hand and took her to a room on the top floor of the cafe. All this while Karishma was just staring at Haseena after how she had

The room was exclusively decorated for a special and romantic date. In a corner was a table with many dishes. There was a large photograph of KarEena on the wall. 'I Love You' was was written with lights on a wall. There was yet another table with a lot of stuffs.

 There was yet another table with a lot of stuffs

When Karishma saw all these chocolates, candies and cupcakes she at once lefr Haseena's hand and went to the table and grabbed a packet of gummy bear and started eating like a child

When Karishma saw all these chocolates, candies and cupcakes she at once lefr Haseena's hand and went to the table and grabbed a packet of gummy bear and started eating like a child. Haseena was adoring her. A few moments later, she went towards her "isi liye tumhe ham Candy bulate hai... hamse zyada toh tumhe candies pasand hai... tabhi toh hamara haat chodkar yha chali aayi"

"hehe... woh ham... gummy bears dekhke rok nhi paye" she hugged her.

Haseena broke the hug. She took a deep breathe and released it. She spoke looking directly into Karishma's eyes "Candy I would love to spend the rest of my life with you... would you like to move in with me?" she blurted out in one breathe.

Karishma was looking at her with a shocked expression "I know its a bit early... agar tumhe time chahiye toh u can take your time... and we can come out to our parents once u are ready" Haseena added.

Karishma smiled nodding in yes. Haseena took a basket of chocolates and went on her knees "Miss Karishma Singh... kya aap hamare best half bann ne ke liye taiyyar... will u be my partner?" she asked forwarding the basket

Karishma chuckled on this sweet gesture and she accepted the chocolates and Haseena stood and englufed her in a tight hug

"chocolates aur cupcakes ke saath kaun propose krta hai Miss Weirdo?" Karishma asked coming out from the hug

"ring toh sabhi dete hai... hamne socha kuch naya try kare..." Haseena winked 😉

Karishma took a dairy milk and started eating it and Haseena was adoring her lovingly "aap hamko aise kyu dekh rhi ho?" she asked.

Haseena came closer and asked "kyu? hamara aisa dekhna accha nhi lagg rha?"

A blush crept up Karishma's cheeks "ahh woh... ham... bhuk... ha bhuk lagi hai chalo... khana khate" she fumbled and dragged Haseena to the table.

Both had their lunch and spent some quality time together and was going back home. Haseena was driving and Karishma had held her one hand "Noor ham kya kehte hai... ab kuch hi mahine baaki hai hamari oadhayi complete hone mei... iske baad ham Lucknow wapas jaake saath mei apne parents ko hamare baare mei bata denge and then we can move in together" she said kissing the back of her hand.

Haseena smiled widely and nodded. Just then Karishma's phone beeped with a notification. She checked her phone and squealwd in happiness "Noor... Noor hamara admission ho gya hai... London mei hamara admission ho gya hai... June first week se join karna hoga... finally hamara sapna pura hone wala hai" she said in excitement.

"Con...congrats Ka..Karishma" Haseena said with a plastered smile 😊.

All their plans about coming out to their parents, moving in together... all these came in Karishma's mind and all her excitement just vanished.  The rest of the journey was very quiet. Upon reaching, Haseena went to her room directly and Karishma sat on the couch drowned in deep thoughts.