'Befriending' Cossete and My Position

Start from the beginning

"Of course sweetie." Dad said. "I'll be going to the tea party I arranged then. See-" "I remember telling you to cancel the tea party and resting without having to move a finger." Dad said angrily. "But-"

"No buts about it young lady." Daddy said unmoving.

"Please dad...." I whined.

"Just small talk, I 'll ask a maid later so don't you dare disobey." Dad said dissmissing me. 

I started to get to the carriages as I passed by several people wanting to say hi to me. That's why I took the quietest route to the carriages and avoided all the workers and nobles. I finally reached the carriage when saw other ones arriving. My other siblings came out of them.

 My other siblings came out of them

"Hello Oppas! And Sister!" I happily said waving at them

"Hello Oppas! And Sister!" I happily said waving at them. "Hello, my little tinny-weeny" Arien said hugging me. "Ahahaah!Let go! It's ticklish! I have to have tea with Cossete." I laughed as she let go of me.

"Wait, What?! No you can't! We don't know who she really is!" Eiji said concerned. "I'll be fine, I promise." I said as I got into the carriage. 

At the Emerald Palace

10 mins earlier 

Cossete pov

"Welcome lady Cossete." A unison of many voices was heard as I exited a normal carriage. There were atleast 30 maids lined up at the entrance of the palace. There are only hardly 6-4 maids bowing to me in Dellonora Castle. The head maid, which I assumed was the nanny of Athanasia since I had heard about her had her name as lily. "Follow me, Lady Cossete." She said leading me inside to the emerald palace's outdoor gardens. Good, no sign of Athanasia, time to hurt her. "By the way, Where is my sister? Still sleeping I presume?" I asked 'innocently'. A lot of people seemed to hear it and snicker. Seems like it worked? "Pardon me, Lady Cossete, Princess Athanasia is currently meeting His Majesty since he called for her please sit here she will be arriving shortly." Lily said as she showed me to an extravagant table which had more stuff then on my dinner table! This much just for tea! "Princess Athanasia prepared this herself." What!?

As I sat down I heard murmurs, "Oh my, did you see? She came in a carriage without an Imperial Seal." "She's not even a princess, she would be disowned at the debut had it not been for Princess Athanasia's heart of gold reaching out to her." "Bet she doesn't even know simple etiquette, look at her assuming Princess Athanasia woke up late." "She really has no manners looks the way she sits." "Acting like she's already a princess, hahaha!"