Ch. 2

Peter POV:

I finish changing into a shirt and a pair of pants before sitting on the edge of Y/n's bunk.

"Hey," I say, lightly rubbing her shoulder, "It's time to wake up. May says we're going to get Thai since her meatloaf recipe failed."

"But I don't want to get up. I'm tired," she mumbles, "You and Ned were so loud."

"Yeah, sorry about that," I apologize, "He just kinda found out I'm Spiderman and started freaking out and dropped the lego death star all over the floor."

"Of course he found out," Y/n says, slightly smiling while her eyes are still closed, "I'm also not going to help you clean up the lego. That's all you."

"Fine, fine," I say lightly chuckling, "But come on. You have to get up." Y/n groans and puts her face down in her pillow.

"If you really want me to, I can just tell May that you're tired. Because well could just bring you home some takeout from the place," I tell her.

"Nah, it's ok," she replies groggily as she rubs her eyes open, "I'm getting up. Tell May I'll be out in a few, I'm just gonna go change."

"Take your time," I nod. Then I head out the room closing the door softly behind me.

Y/n POV:

I don't want to get up. But I probably should. That way I'm not left behind... again. A couple months ago, Peter went to go wake me up, which he did, but after he left I fell back asleep and they left without me. You can imagine my surprise when I found no one home. I thought they both disappeared or died or something. I almost was going to call the police before May and Peter came back home with a bag of takeout for me.

I toss my blanket over to the side of my bed, and stand up. I head over to the closet that Peter and I share. I say that I should have more room in the closet, but instead Peter takes up like two thirds since he has to hide the web fluid we make behind his clothes. Opening the closet, I take out a pair of light grey sweat pants and put on a Nike crew neck. I brush my hair before leaving the room and walking into the living room.

"I'm ready to go," I say, walking over to put on a pair of shoes. I was debating wearing slides since the Thai place isn't that far, but oh well. 

"Nice of you to finally wake up," May says smiling, "Come on Peter, let's go." Peter looks up from the couch where he is sitting and slowly gets up.

"Yeah Pete," I add, "I mean you can stay there if you want to be left behind like what you did to me a couple months ago."

"Jeez, y/n I'm coming," he responds putting on his shoes, "Okay. But you have to know that May and I knew you weren't gonna wake up any time soon."

"Well you could have left a note dumb ass," I say slapping him in the back of the head, "I almost called the police remember?" Peter laughs out loud, and I can see May trying to stifle hers.

"Right, right," Peter nods, calming down from his laughter, "we'll remember to write you a note somewhere next time," he whispers the last part quietly thinking I can't hear him, "Or maybe we won't."

I slap him on the back of the head once again, "I can still hear you. you know."

"Okay you two," May says getting between us, "Let's just go to dinner." She heads out the door of our apartment and into the elevator, with Peter and I following closely behind.

The Thai place that the three of us go to isn't that far. I'd say it's probably around a 10 minute, maybe a little bit less than that. We turn around one more block and we see the restaurant and walk inside.