Smerk

You were thrown into a cell as you kicked and screamed. The enforcer just walked away as soon as he locked the cell door.
" for fuck sake, whyyyyy!!" You wined as you sat on a bed.
" that's the rong bed brat" a low female voice said.
" excuse me!" You stood up and gave her sas
" what did you say" you said in a bitchy tone
" you heard what I said...brat!" She sniped back you got in her face as she smirked at you and at the height difference.
" wanna repeat what you said?" You snarlingly said
" I said ' rong bed you BRAT'" You looked at her and looked straight into her eyes and climes on the other bed. Then the doors unlocked and a voice came on the intercom.
" lunch everyone to the caff" a man deridingly said you walked to the caff following everyone else. And the tall girl stood behind you. At lunch you got food but did not know were to sit. The tall girl grabbed your shoulder and sat you at the middle table. You didn't know this but if someone sits you at the middle table you are not fair ground you are owned and spoken for. Once you fully sat down you felt eyes on you. And started to get scared of the other inmates.
" don't mind them they are just surprised"
"Why are they suprised?"
"Because you got owned, obviously and I have never owed someone"
" wait you don't own me"
" we yes I do now I do" she put her hand on your thigh and made little shapes with her fingers
" see mine."
" No, you don't own me!"
" yes I do" she took the back you your neck and pulled you in to your room and pushed you on the bed and looked down at you and passionately kissed you and took your close off and sucked on your neck until she herd a moan. She then started to mark you more making  you known as hers. Then she started to move her hand between your legs and rubed your clothed Clint and you let out breathy moans and cursed.
" watch your language brat" she hissed and started to choke you. Then she removed your panties and threw them wile smirking at you and going down to your pussy. You moaned as she kissed you all over and bit you once. When she reached there she licked right down the middle of you and then kissed your thighs.
" pleas, pleas!" You desperately moan out
" no more teasing, pleas" you moaned
" oh look at you beginning me to fuck you and lick you up, pathetic"
"Uhh- mmmhhh" you moaned
" stay quiet!" She yelled at you quitly She rubed your Clint and tongue fucked you as you moaned.
" w-w-what's your n-naahh-name?" You wanting to know.
" Vi" she said And the vibration from her mouth when she said made you cum.
" uhhh Viiii" you moaned loudly as you came all over her face.
" good girl" she praised you
" now do you get your Mine and I own you?"
"Y-y-yes"
"Good."