As soon as the whole 100k+ strong crowd could see Scarlett Johansson walk out on stage, the cheers increased and got louder.

She hugged me tightly, her back to the crowd. I pumped one first in the air in victory, obviously as a joke the amuse the audience.

"Are you doing the arm thing?" Scar asked, probably loud enough for the microphone to pick up.

"No." I said obviously lying. She looked at me with a 'really?' look on her face. "Yes." I admitted.

"You're such a dork." She said hugging me again.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork, so I can live with that."

The first drink, red wine, on a step in Brooklyn

"Come on, just try it." She practically begged me. We were both slightly tipsy, walking through the empty streets of Brooklyn.

"I don't know, Scar. I'm not much of a wine drinker." I admitted.

"Please." She said trying to give puppy eyes but in her tipsy state, completely failing.

I complied, talking the drink from her hand and trying some. To my surprise it was actually really good.

"Told you and I'm always right." She said cockily.

"Don't get used to it." I called after her as she walked away.

I still feel the first fight, and we both made it out alive

"How is this my fault?!" I shouted at her.

"Because you're never here! You are always either working or at a gig and then you come in just to go back out with your friends for drinks or something!" She shouted back. This was our first hearted argument, proper argument. "I don't feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore because you're never here! You don't spend any time with me. I'm already in bed when you come home and in the mornings you eat breakfast with me and then leave. You feel more like a roommate than a girlfriend!" She told me. That kinda hurt I'm not going to lie.

"Okay! So I'll just go back to my place everyday and just not see you at all anymore then?! I'm trying Scar. I really am. You may not see it but I'm trying to balance my work life, social life and spend time with you. I thought you would be understanding while I figure this all out. You know how bad I am with relationships and-" she cut me off before I could continue.

"Yeah, because your scared of commitment and crap! You need to find a way to balance this, Sam or I don't want to be a part of what ever this is." She turned to leave the apartment and storm out.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I'm storming out." She said with venom laced in her voice.

"Scar, this is your apartment." I reminded her.

"Yeah, well, that's how mad I am right now." Damn, I fucked up big time.

The greatest thing that I have achieved
This four little words, down on one knee
Said, "Really? Are you joking?"
And I just said, "Please"

I took Scar back to the restaurant we had our first date in. Dinner when smoothly, we took a walk in Central Park after.

We walked to where there was a small wooden bridge going over a stream of water. I stopped and looked over to the lake, Scar stopped with me.

While she was looking at the lake, I got the small box out of my pocket and got down on one knee, silently.

She looked to her left, where I previously was stood and didn't see me, but saw me on one knee next to her. She put a hand over her mouth out of shock and took a small step back.