Chapter 1

Hello my name is Umme, this is my first year in college. It got more interesting when I got to know that the person I love is also in the same college as me and my bestie Raisha. 

FLASHBACK

Umme's POV

I was walking on the hallway it was kinda tough as there was a lot of students. While walking I accidentally bump on someone I say sorry to that person and leave. I start to walk toward the locker section when I met a crowed. I go close to the crowed and saw a lot of girls surrounding a boy. The boy kinda look familiar by the hairstyle. I didn't care about that and go to my locker. I was taking my books when someone tap my shoulder I turn around to see my best friend.

Raisha: "Hey what are you doing" "nothing much just taking out some books for todays class, I heard there is a new students that will come to school in person today" Raisha: "yeh he was having online class all this days and he even took the test in online and he is a good student".          "Good students really but not more then us tho so let's see oh I totally forgot to tell you, the result paper will be hang in the wall after launch". After that the bell rang and we go to our class. We were the first one to enter our classroom. 

Author's POV

The girls were waiting for someone very special, they both were waiting to see that persons face. Then the door crack open and "Hello girls early as usual". "MR. TONG" The both girl shout at the same time while the teacher smile and wink at them while waving a peach sign. So, let me tell you this, Mr. Tong is their science teacher. Mr.Tong is their teacher since they were at 6th grade. When U and R was in 6th grade they had a ENL test and they over scored with led them to a different classroom next to their old classroom. The new classroom had some special subject  which the old classroom didn't have but they didn't like it as their soul was in the old classroom. At first Mr. Tong try to make them understand that now they are in a different classroom and with another teacher they should forget about him but as usual nothing worked. The both girl would tell him everything that happened in the science class. After they both graduate middle school and high school they went to college. Who know what will happened in the future Mr. Tong got promoted and got job in the same college as U and R. 

Time pass after launch

U's POV

Me and R were done eating so we were talking and laughing about something silly. We got up early so we can see the result alone. Me and R didn't need to find our name as it was on the top like always. All A+ as we were the top students AGAIN. I was done so I was about look away when my eye fell on a name which was under my name. I read the name a loud "Kunten Chopel". After hearing me R look at me with widen eyes. I look at her with the same way. It can't be him it can't ah wait was this the surprise he was talking about. "R it's him this is the surprise he was talking about early in the morning". "I can't wait to see him again" I say and hug R. After I calm down a bit I go to the bathroom to wash my face. I washed my face and R bought me a bunch of tissue paper. Then the bell rang and we head to our classroom. 

Author's POV

Everyone was standing outside the classroom waiting for the bell to bang so they can go home. The bell rang and the principal told U and R to meet him in his office. When they were in front of the office U saw the boy from earlier leaving the office. "Maybe that boy has got in some kind of trouble" U say to R and they step in side of the office. They bow at the principal and took a sit. "So, good job girls, again you both are the top students" The principal said with a warm smile. "Thanks you Mr. Kim" U and R replied. " Have you both meet the new boy which is also the top" Mr. Kim asked. "Not yet" U replied. "It's okay you will meet him tomorrow anyway in the party" Mr. Kim said. "PARTY" U and R both shout together out of excitement. "Yep we are throwing a privet party for the students and the teachers" Mr. Kim said. "Why privet" R asked "It's privet because remember last time what that stranger did" Mr. Kim said. "oh yeh I forgot" R said. "The time is 3:00 PM don't be late at all okay" Mr. Kim said with a warm smile. "Of course see you tomorrow" Said U and stand up. After giving Mr. Kim a last bow they left the office.      

U's POV

"I'm so tired thank god we did our homework at the launch time or now I don't even know w-" THUD with that being saying I fell in the bed to relax a bit. I don't know how long I have been pass out until R wake me up. "Hey R for how long I was sleeping" I ask R. "35 minutes" she replied. "Oh okay let me clean up then we gonna fill up our plans" I said and head to the bathroom. I took a warm bath then dry my hair. Drying my hair is the only thing that take me a whole year because I use the hair dryer as a mic. Finally I'm done with all my things. I get out of the bathroom and go downstairs. R is in the bathroom so let me cook something for us. I cook ramen, and simmered rice cake and for dessert I made fruit Mochi and for later I made boba tea.  After some times R came out of the bathroom and ask "what are you doing" Cooking" I replied. "but I said I was going to cook" she ask "why" I said. "Because yesterday you cooked and you are tired also it's my day to cook" she replied. "Listen why people become best friends to work together" I replied and R left to grab the plates and stuff as she knows that she can't make me stop. We finished our food and put the dirty dish in the dish washer. I tell R to put the next episode of the K-DRAMA that we were watching yesterday. It's 11:00 PM right now we should probably go to sleep. "Raisha go to sleep or we will not be able to make it to school on time" I tell Raisha. "Good night and don't forget to set you alarm" with that being saying I left for my room she go to her room. Then 

don't be sad or