돌아서도 결국 다시 생각나는데

Start from the beginning

.

 »»————- ➴ ————-««

.

.

.

.

.

"Jeongin. You need to stop thinking about him." said Hyunjin with a stern voice and look.

"It's been six months. Six freaking months, Innie. This needs to stop. You need to let him go."

I felt the anger boil inside me. Not being able to hold it in any longer, I got up and slammed my hands on the table, making the cups shake and startling my friends.

"Don't you think I've been trying?!" I asked angrily with my eyes filled with rage and anger.

"That's all I've been trying to to for these past six months Hyunjin! I've tried with every firber of my being!" I yelled out, irritation laced in my voice.

"But do you honestly think it's that easy to move on when the first person you ever fell in love with simply stops talking to you out of fucking nowhere?!?" I shouted, letting all my bottled up frustration. 

My eyes teared up at the thoughts of him. 

I missed him so much. 

So much to the point it was physically painful.

"Jeongin he-"

"And you don't have a say in this, Felix! You are so happy in your relationship Chan and you never went through what I'm going through right now! Because he never stopped talking to you out of the blue!" I yelled at him.

They looked at me frightened and worried looks. After a few silent moments, I stomped angrily out the door before slamming it shut.

I stood there for a few good minutes alone with my thoughts running that were running in circles in my mind. 

Before I decided it would be a good ides to go to the backyard to get some fresh air and cool off. 

However there was one important detail I forgot and only remembered when I got there: The presences of flowers. White roses.

The same flowers Seungmin gave to me when he first asked me out.

And the same flowers he gave me when he asked me to be his boyfriend.

Tears flowed down my face at the memories as my knees finally gave in and I kneeled on the fresh grass. I took my hands up to my face to covered as I started sobbing.

As I started to let out all the sadness, frustration and anger

As I started to cry my heart out once again

Because you're no longer mine 

.

.

.

.

.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

.

.

.

.

.

Why....

.

.

.

.

Why does this keep on happening?

.

.

.

.

.

How does this keep on happening?

.

.

.

.

.

Why can't I just forget you?

.

.

.

.

.

Even if I don't want to admit it

.

.

.

.

.

Deep down...

.

.

.

.

.

I do know the answer 

.

.

.

.

.

And said answer is that

.

.

.

.

.

When I turn around, I end up thinking about you again