𝟬𝟯. funny seeing you here

Start from the beginning

She didn't even get the chance to ask him about Lexi and why she had his number, she was too preoccupied. She was a weak, weak woman.

"Imma use the syru—"

"Mia!"

Mia's mothers voice broke through her thoughts, oh how dirty Mia felt as she walked downstairs.

"Yes?"

Her mother looked worried, she was always worried but this time more than usual.

"I swear I ate breakfast and took my meds." Mia put her hands up in defense.

Molly, Mia's mom shook her head. "It's okay sweetie we believe but we just got off the phone with your Dad, he had to go in late last night to the hospital and at that party you were at last night Nate got beat up."

Mia pretended to be shocked for the sake of the conversation, "Oh no! Is he okay? I didn't see anyone fighting, that's so weird."

She nodded, "Thankfully yes, but anymore punches and your Dad said it could have been a lot worse."

"Oh no." Mia frowned.

Her mother moved to hug her, "You have to be careful, Mianna people are crazy."

"Soooo crazy." Mia nodded.

"Alright now, new year new start right? I'll bring out the scale and we'll map out your meds and meal plan for the remainder of the school year." Molly sat her daughter at the table.

"Yay!" Mia rolled her eyes.

"He got his ass beat? Stop playin'!" Mia's brother yelled through face time.

Mia was sitting at her vanity, doing her makeup for fun when her brother had called her after hearing the news from their parents.

"All the way over there and your ass is still nosy." Mia laughed. "But yeah, he got his ass handed to him."

"By who?" Matt yelled again, trying to speak over the loud music.

"Bro where are you? You're mad loud, and it's dark. I can barely even see you." Mia squinted her eyes, trying to turn up her brightness from it's max brightness.

"Oh sorry about that Mia!" The music was quickly turned down and Matt's older frat brother face made his way onto the screen.

"I should've known it was you Alex, you're the only one that plays Bryson Tiller that loud. Like a girl." Mia laughed, trying to cover up the fact that not even the five pounds of blush could hide her redness.

"When you gonna stop playing with me girl, I know you listen to him too. I'm just trying to rep The Ville everywhere I go." He shrugged, smirking.

"Mhm..." Mia smacked her lips.

The camera quickly turned back to Matt, "So who got his ass?"

Mia shrugged, "Literally have no idea."

"Stop fuckin' lying cause I heard through the grapevine that it was Fezco..."

"Like I said I literally have no idea." Mia put away her makeup. "Anyways, are you still coming down for my birthday?"

Matt nodded, "Yeah and guess what."

"What?"

"I'm going too, sleepover!" Alex's face moved back into frame, "I'm bringing Kentucky to your birthday Mia."

"Please don't bring your mixtapes, I heard bits and pieces and it's ass." Mia laughed.

Alex shook his head, "Man... Matt drop that shit!"