Chapter 24- messy parties

Start from the beginning

Robby let go of Bella and walked towards Miguel. "Hey man-" Robby started. "You get out of here," Miguel shouted shoving him backward.
"Miguel stop it!" Bella yelled at him. Robby pushed himself up and walked towards Miguel.
"Hey man, you wanna try that again?" Robby challenged. "Try it again, huh?" Miguel growled. Sam jumped in between them trying to push them apart.

Miguel then brought his arm to punch Robby, but only to hit Sam instead.
"Miguel what the hell is wrong with you?!" Bella exclaimed.

This seemed to snap Miguel real quick as he realized what he did. "Sam, look, I'm sorry." He said trying to help her up. "God, you asshole! What the hell was that? My dad was right about Cobra Kai. Good luck at the tournament. I won't be there." Sam declared her eyes full of tears.

She stormed off towards her car with Robby running after her.
Miguel looked towards Bella who was just staring at him disappointed.  "Isa I-" He started. "Don't, Enjoy your party." She said before turning around and ran after Robby and Sam.

Miguel felt like he was losing everything.

Robby drove while Bella sat in the back with Sam, making sure she was ok.
All she did was cry and cry, Bella tried to calm her down. But nothing did.
Once they reached the house, Sam rushed up to her room, telling them she wanted to be alone.

Bella and Robby decided to go to the dojo and wait for Daniel to tell him what happened. 
The two were practicing kata when they heard someone walk in. "Ah Robby, Isabella." Mr. LaRusso said, stumbling into the room. "Mr. LaRusso, I really need to talk to you about something," Robby stated before stopping.

Bella looked over to see why and her heart dropped. Johnny had stumbled into the dojo as well. Oh no. 
"What the hell? What's going on?" Johnny asked, his blue eyes flickering between the two teens.
"Hey, Johnny, I forgot to tell you. You're not the only one with a student. I have two students of my own." Daniel slurred, patting Bella and Robby.

Johnny felt anger course through. He angrily shoved Daniel back, making him fall into his trophy shelf. 
"What the hell's wrong with you?" Daniel yelled. "What's wrong with you?" Johnny yelled back. "Hey, dad back off," Robby shouted standing in front of Daniel protectively.

Bella rushed over and stood in front of Johnny. "Dad?!" Daniel exclaimed in surprise. "If you wanna fight him, you're gonna have to fight me first." Robby challenged. "Robby," Bella muttered as she closed her eyes. Johnny looked between the three before scoffing.
"You gotta be kidding me." He walked out of the dojo with Bella running after him.

"Sensei. Sensei c'mon! Johnny!" She yelled, making him turn around. "What?!" He spat. "Listen to me-" 
"Save it. Go back to your sensei." 
"But you're my sensei." She told, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Then why are your training with LaRusso? Did I not care, huh?!" 
Bella's worst fear was coming to life.
"No Sensei. I need you, I- I." She stuttered.
Johnny rolled his eyes.
"Goodbye kid." He spat before getting into his car and driving away.

Bellas tears started pouring down her face, and she began walking back into the dojo, only to find Robby gone. "Mr. LaRusso-"  "Did you know?" 
"What?" 
"Did you know Isabella?!" 
"I-yes." 
"Why didn't you tell me?" 
"I-" 
"Just leave." 
Bella nodded her head, her tears pouring more and walked out of the dojo.

She walked out of the front gate to find Robby waiting for her.
The two stared at each other before they pulled each other into a hug, Bella silently crying into his shoulder. "It's ok." He whispered, kissing her head

The two pulled out of the hug and stared into each other's eyes.
Bella then made a stupid decision and kissed him, taking him by surprise.
He slowly kissed back.

It was as if they had a moment of weakness. They were two hurt teenagers who need comfort. And they found it in each other.

They pulled apart and bella wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry I don't know why I did that." She whispered.
Robby smiled. "It's ok. You're upset and needed a distraction. But you're upset, and I'm not gonna take advantage of that." Robby softly said, making her smile.
"There's that smile. Come on I'll take you home."

Bella grabbed his hand, latching their fingers  together as they walked. Unaware of what's gonna happen next.

—-

HIII! I'm sorry for not updating. We're back baby.

Now Bella is going to compete with cobra Kai. But how was your relationship with Johnny gonna work I will tell you guys that next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I also tried Miguel's drunken mi amor was my favorite thing in the world.
And new edit on my TikTok coming soon.