Chapter 11- no more karate & more assholes

Comenzar desde el principio

She looked so adorable in his clothes, she took off her light makeup and put her hair in a messy bun. Miguel honestly thought she looked better in his clothes than her costume. "So, where am I going to sleep?" She asked, looking around the room.
"Next to me silly." He answered, patting the spot next to him with a smile on his face. Bella blushed while sliding under the blanket next to him.
She let out a yawn and laid her head on his chest. "Goodnight Mig." She mumbled sleepily. "Goodnight Isa." He mumbled back before he drifted to sleep.

—-

The next morning, Isabella slowly woke up feeling something wrapped around her waist. She looked down to see Miguel's arm, tightly wrapped around her. She smiled and just admired him. His eyes soon fluttered open as he turned his head, his brown meeting hers. "Good morning." He said in his morning voice

"How're you feeling?" She asked, running her hand through his hair, "My ribs hurt," he replied, groaning as he sat himself up. "Well how about you go get changed and we'll ice your ribs." "What about you." He asked as she helped him get up from his bed, "I gotta get home in a minute, don't worry."

While Miguel was changing, Isabella had stayed in the pair of sweat pants and hoodie that he owned, Bella grabbed her converse from the night before and put them on.
After the two finished, they went to the living room and sat on the couch while Carmen grabbed ice.

Bella checked the time and got up, "hey, uhm- I've gotta get home now, my moms most likely there and I need to get cleaned up. But I'll be back right after." The older Diaz smiled and nodded, "ok Mija, thank you again." She smiled, "of course."
She bent down to Miguel and kissed his forehead, then left the apartment as the two Diaz women looked over to the boy.
"What." He asked as he looked between them.

Bella grabbed her keys to her apartment and walked in to meet her mom, Fiona, waiting for her on the couch.
"Hey." Bella said smiling at her mom.
Usually Bella had to wake up Fiona, it was rare for her to see her mother all dressed up and ready for work.

"Hey sweetie, where were you, the LaRussos again?" Fiona asked, "uhm- no actually another friends." She told, "Was it Eli and Demetri?" Fiona smiled, Bella chuckled, "no actually, it's uhm- my friend Miguel."

"Ohh, is he that Mexican boy from the other day." She smirked to her daughter.
"Ecuadorian mom, and yes he is." Bella smiled.

"Well hopefully you're being safe." She told holding her cup of coffee.
"What?" Bella replied, dumbfolded.
"Oh Bella, come on, I was just like you at your age, listen just tell me that you're being safe." Bella's mind clicked, "oh! Ew! No! Mom. Mom, no- me and Miguel- w-were just friends." Bella rambled, "butttt, you want to be more than that."

"I- how-"
"Bella, I know when you like someone, like remember when you and Eli dated for like- a month, then broke up because it felt awkward." Fiona called out, Bella looked down, "no, mom. This, this is different."
"I know sweetie, sometimes I still think about mine and your father's relationship in high school." Fiona looked sad as Bella grabbed her moms hand, "hey, it's ok." Bella tried to reassure, "yes it is, cause I have you. Now you go get changed and fixed up, I've got to go to work."

Bella smiled, "yeah ok," Fiona grabbed her bag and kissed her head.
"Bye," Fiona called out
"bye love you." Bella said back but the door was already shut.

Bella sighed as she got up and went to her room getting some clothes then going to take a shower, along with brush her teeth and hair.