The room was filled with sobbing and painful cries of the damsel in distress. At the same time, her knight is rubbing her back to calm her down."It'll be fine, Y/n, I'm here, and you're safe." The knight assured her princess.

"Thank you, Shuji, I'm so glad you're here," Y/n said and hugged tighter.

"When I found you so cold, I did everything to keep you warm again. Thankfully the Haitani's yacht saw us and helped me get you to the nearby hospital." Hanma explained and wiped the delicate tears.

"Haruchiyo Sanzu, the man who shot you, framed me for fraud and invited undercover police to the yacht; many of the big guys in the delinquent world got arrested, and the Haitani's bailed using Sanzu's money. That's why they saw us and got help." He then released you from the hug and poured a glass of water.

"When you got sent to the hospital, I got a text from Takeomi Akashi, a friend of the Haitani's." You grabbed the glass of water in Hanma's hands and gulped it.

You then asked for another cup, and he poured water again.

"What did Takeomi say?" You asked in a still, dry voice.

"He just advised me to take you somewhere far than Japan since it's not safe there anymore. Someone is under your tail, Y/n. Do you have an idea who it might be?"  Hanma said while losing this tie.

"Furthermore, I did take his advice, and after the hospital stabilized you, I requested that you have to be moved out of that hospital." After losing his tie, he poured water for himself too.

"Which is why the place that we are staying at right now in Paris, France, and you have been in a coma for three months." hearing the words from his mouth made you almost malfunction again.

"Three..months..? I was in a coma for three months, and I'm  in France! What kind of joke is this? Don't you know about my friends being worried about me? I-- can't believe it.." Y/n screamed and shaked in fear. She was almost mad at hanma, but he couldn't do anything about it.

"Listen, Y/n, and I'm not some God of time here to control your coma. I was worried for you, and I'm thankful it didn't take a year for you to wake up! And if you're concerned about your friends, I handled it." Hanma groaned and explained the situation to his lover.

"I informed that Mitsuya guy not to worry about you because we were out of the country for, I don't know how long you wanted to stay." With pure frustration, he removed his glasses and stared at you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout and thank you for taking care of the matters outside me. I really am sorry, Shuji.." Y/n apologized sincerely and held his hands again.

"It is fine. I forgive you, okay? Hey sweetheart, take this in mind that I didn't want you to be hurt. I tried to keep you safe as much as I could." Hanma took a deep breath and hugged you again.

"I know we both are scared, but trust me, it's for the better Y/n. Now can you answer my question earlier?" After pulling out of the hug, Y/n replied with a no.

"I have no idea who would chase me, aside from Sanzu, who tried to kill me." Y/n fiddled with her fingers and looked away.

"It's not Haruchiyo that's chasing you. Rindou and Ran are trying their best to track him because of their grudge against that insane man." Hanma assured you and pulled your chin to face him again.

"Are you sure Y/n? That you have no idea why on earth would Ryo Minato of Roppongi hunt you down?" As the name came out of Hanma's mouth, Y/n's eyes widened.