Chapter 3: the tutor

Start from the beginning

Sam: haha calm down you too!
And I appreciate it Minho!

Then suddenly Sam gets close to Nicholas and points his finger towards the paper and says.

Sam: let's start with these problems first and then work on our way down together!

Nicholas for some reason could not focus and take his eyes off the tutor.
Causing for Sam to snap his fingers to get his attention back to his work.

Sam: snap! Hey pay attention!

Nicholas: yes sir!

That response from Nicholas made Sam smile but he realized it and caught himself his smile went from unsincere smirk to a nearly visible smile. Nicholas notice and for some reason this make Nicholas hearts skip a beat. So he decided to plant his face down onto his work and continue doing what he was told.

2 hours later...

The tutoring class was over And it was time for them to go home. But before they can go home Sam gave them his work number just in case they needed any help in their homework. They finally went on their way home. Nicholas decided to go home instead of Minho's how's he needed time alone but unfortunately he wasn't going to get it soon as he arrived home his mom was in the living room waiting for him with a pissed off look on her face.

 Nicholas decided to go home instead of Minho's how's he needed time alone but unfortunately he wasn't going to get it soon as he arrived home his mom was in the living room waiting for him with a pissed off look on her face

Eomma: coach gave me a call!

Nicholas: eomma!(mom!) What are you doing home!

Eomma: don't you Eomma me!! I'm in my own house I pay the bills I put food in your stomach and a roof over your head so don't you come here and eomma me!!

Nicholas: yes ma'am..

Nicholas bowed out of respect to her.
She will obviously angry. But didn't say much only thing she warned him is if he doesn't pass this test she's going to ship him over seize so he can study business so he can work her hotels. Nicholas walked away all pissed off wishing that he didn't have a mom like her. He decided to get out his English books so he can study just like his tutor said and also do the homework that he has given them. Nicholas was really upset he couldn't focus and assumed he got every answer wrong he tried calling Minho to see if he will answer but his phone went to voicemail like always. Then he reached to his back pocket and took out the Tudor's cell phone number and said to himself.

Nicholas: should I call him at this time?! What if he doesn't answer! Emma look like an idiot calling him! Wait!! WTF! Why am I so worried for a teacher to answer my call?! Here goes nothing!!

Then he decides to call him and little did he expected a deep rough but sexual voice came through

Sam: annyeong! (Hi) annyeong!? (Hi)

Nicholas choked and did not know what to say he felt a tingling feeling all over his bodies from head to toe but it didn't make him feel uncomfortable he actually liked the feeling.

Nicholas: umm annyeong! It's Nicholas one of the students you tutor you told us to call if we needed your help!

Sam: haha yes! Nicki!

Nicholas: my name is Nicholas you can call me Nicholas or Nick

Sam: no.. I like Nicki better..I mean if that's fine with you I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me after I am your teacher.

Nicholas: no you can call me Nicki that's fine you're just going to be the only one who calls me that.

Sam: Good! So what can I help you with Nicki!

As soon as Nicholas was going to answer Minho barges in being so dramatic.

Minho: I've been trying to call you! Why haven't you been answering! I am dying I don't know none of these words! My English sucks!! Wait! You're studying without me!?! Who's on the phone!? Is that your new girlfriend!!

Nicholas: shhh!! Shut up!

Nicholas whisper trying to cover the phone so Sam can't hear them talking.

Sam: haha cute!

Nicholas: huh! I'm sorry sir Minho is here are you willing to help us!

Sam: sure Nicki... Let's get started!!