Renesmee'c School Life

Author's Note: This was an entry for the Stephenie Meyer fan page competition called, Renesmee's School Life, which came in at third. ^_^

Rated: T13+ on fan ficton.net

Stephenie Meyer owns all things Twilight in this story!

Homework's Sweet Kiss.

I sighed as I awoke in the morning, looking out my window to the icy rain hitting my window outside. I hated the cold! I flopped back against my bed, not wanting to go to school. But then I smiled, thinking that Jake will be there. Ever since I was ten, I had been going to school in Forks. I had been home schooled before then, which I hated, because it was all work and no play, but going to school wasn't that much better, until Jacob started going with me. He was always worried for my safety while I was in school, and just because he still looks like a very mature sixteen year old, they believed his age and allowed him into Forks high. I couldn't believe just how much Jacob had made school better for me. Though, there was the odd occasion that I couldn't think what to do because of his presence, which didn't really worry me.

I didn't really understand why he would want to do high school over again, just for me? It didn't make much sense to me. It was probably not such a bad idea in some ways though. Jacob hadn't ever really been that great with creative writing, which was where I came in. The last two years he had failed that class, until I started helping him. He had been acing all this years' classes, but I was beginning to think that he was just trying to fail the class so he could spend more time with me as I taught him. It was just the kind of thing he would do, but I didn't mind. Any time with Jacob, I loved. It didn't matter if we were just doing homework or just talking, I loved been with him. There was just something about his presence that was so calming and warm. He brought a smile to my face just by been around.  

I loved him with my life.

Quickly I got dressed for school, before racing outside as I heard Jacob's motorbike outside. I couldn't believe he was picking me up today! He didn't often get time to pick me up with having duties with the pack, but I loved it when he did! 

I stood in the doorway of the house, the wind blowing past me and inside. I was thankful that the ice rain had finally stopped. I watched as he ran over to me quickly, a smile was spread over his lips widely as he ran. I smiled back widely, mimicking him.

"Ness," he said loudly, picking me up in his arms tightly and spinning me around in a circle before setting me down on the doorstep. His gaze held mine and I couldn't help but go into a sort of trance like state. His chocolate eyes were just so capturing to me. I leant into the touch of his warm hand been placed on my cheek. I shivered at the difference in temperature between us. I was basically ice against his smouldering hand.

"Jake," I whispered, looking into his eyes as he leant down closer to me. We hadn't ever done this before. Why now? 

I almost jumped as I heard someone clear their throat. Both our eyes shot behind me and into the house, where my father was standing with his arms crossed tightly over his chest. Damn it! How embarrassing?

Jacob stepped back as Edward came over to us. I had no idea what to say or do. I just wanted to hide from my father. I wasn't as open to my parents as I was to Jake. Jacob never doubted my ideas or wants, like my parents did. He wasn't one to judge me quickly like them. He understood me and gets me. Even in the times I think it's impossible for anyone to understand me.

"You two better get going," my father said in a deep tone, holding Jacob's gaze as he spoke. I knew there was silent conversation going on between them now. "You'll be late otherwise." I felt Jacob's hand take hold of mine softly in his. He smiled down at me.