I furrow my eyebrows, "Oh yeah? Where were you thinking?"

She shrugs, "I dunno. The time I've spent in New York have been full of working at the restaurant and bombing auditions."

I laugh at her, "Bombing auditions? Ha, you must've been terrible before we found you."

She shoves me slightly, "Shut up."

"I know a place. I'll have my assistant call. It will be sort of late though. 11pm work for you guys?" I ask, taking out my phone.

She nods, "Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fun."

***

Aurora

I close my eyes as Lexi finishes my eye makeup.

"Stop. Moving," she grumbles.

I giggle, "It tickles. What time is it?"

She stops applying makeup on me and checks the time. "It's almost eleven. Is he picking us up or sending a driver?"

"He's coming but won't be driving, in case he drinks," I say, looking at myself in the mirror.

I touch up my curls and fix my dress. I hear a slight knock on my bedroom door and Lexi lets whoever it is in.

"Baby," she says, kissing her husband, Jason.

He smiles down at her then greets me, "There she is. Our very own movie star."

I give him a hug and smile up at him, "Not a movie star yet."

My phone buzzes and I see it's a text from Harry.

Harry: 5 minutes away. Should I go up?

Me: No, it's okay. We'll head down now.

Harry: okay :)

I smile at tell everyone Harry is on his way. There's a round of cheers as we head to the elevator. Everyone is laughing, exchanging jokes and I can't help but feel a sense of pride. I flashback to telling my parents that I was moving to New York to become an actress and I wish my father could see what I'm building for myself. It may be a small role but Harry and Lucas have said how this will open up doors for me and I simply can't wait. We all rush into the lobby and see the car pull up just in time.

"Who's ready to partyyyy?" Nick says, dancing his way outside.

Alex rolls his eyes lovingly at him and Lexi and I cringe. Jason wraps an arm around Lexi and places a kiss on her cheek as Harry steps out of the car.

"Everybody ready?" He asks, holding the door for us to get in.

We cheer in response and Harry just smiles. I sit by him in the car and hit his knee gently with mine, "Thank you, for this."

He squeezes my knee gently and nods, listening to Nick go on about how it's past his bedtime and he hasn't gone out this late since he turned eighteen.

"Okay, baby. There's no need to remind everyone our age," Alex says, rolling his eyes again.

"Hey, Harry is your age. You can't be that old," I say.

Harry gasps, "Excuse me, Rory?"

We laugh and I blush at the fact he never told me his age and I know it because I googled him. Jason changes the subject and begins to go on about how he hasn't been clubbing since college and they all begin swapping stories of their worst nights out. It isn't long before we pull up in front of a nightclub. I lean over to look out the window and see the name of the club in bright pink neon lights– Pleasure.