“How are you going to get away with not coming from your father?”

“I had not thought of that”

“I have an idea”

We took a bath and after we were dressed he grabbed my hand.

“You have to trust me for this to work”

“Fine”

“I have one more thing to ask you. What if I asked for your hand before Thor? I know you hate me and vice versa but I hate my brother more. I have always lived in his shadows. I know you hate him too.” He did not give me a chance to answer before dragging me out the door. He led me outside and into the woods. I gasped when I saw the entrance. It was a huge golden gate.

“I will go get Thor. Just walk up there and talk to them. They will most likely not let you in until I get Thor down here” I nodded and started walking towards the gate. I turned around and frowned. He had disappeared.

“State your business” A guard yelled.

“I am a concubine here. Thor let me go see my father”

“Thor would not let a whore leave” They laughed.

“I think he wishes to have my hand” That made them laugh harder.

“I do not think Thor would marry you if you were not pure anymore”

“Guards!” Thor’s booming voice yelled. I even flinched.

“You just threatened her, did you not?”

They were speechless.

“Brother, I want them dead” He told Loki.

“No!” I exclaimed.

“I think you should let her decide, brother” Loki told him.

“I do not wish anyone to die”

“Fine. You are lucky she is a good woman” Thor spat. The guards opened the gate and I made my way in. I would not lie. I was slightly terrified. Thor wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we all walked back to the palace.

“Did you have fun with your father?” Thor asked. My eyes met Loki’s.

“Yes, I did” I knew the playful glint in his eyes was mimicking mine. I wanted to ask him how he got to Thor so fast but it would have to wait till later.

Loki’s Pov

What the guards said earlier disrupted my thoughts. Thor was planning on making Lo his. What was going to happen when he found out she was not a virgin. Even if he did not want her dead, I would bet father would have her killed or worse.

I looked ahead of me and frowned. We were in the gardens and they were walking ahead of me. Lo had her arm linked with Thor’s and she was laughing. Thor looked happy and that was when it hit me. I smirked. Thor wanted her but I had got her first. I had something he did not. If I did convince her to marry me instead, I would have all of her. He would be devastated. All I had to was get her to agree. Then we had father to worry about.

Lo’s Pov

I was forced to eat dinner with them again but Loki sat next to me this time. Thor was bragging to his parents. Loki and I rolled our eyes at the same time and saw each other. We both laughed.

“Would you care to share what it is so funny, Loki?’ Oden asked.

“Nothing Father” I bit my lip to keep from laughing. They dropped the subject and Thor went back to talking.