Sitting down with everyone felt like ive been doing this for years. There was endless conversation it felt like we were a family. We all were smiling and laughing.

"Remember that time when Harry got grounded for saying Pussy on television " Liam dobbled over in laughed as I joined. It sounded so like Harry.

"Pussy" Darcy spoke up causing Harrys eyes to widen. "No Darcy thats a naughty word" He pointed his finer at her. My featured filled with humor at his frantic state.

"She definitely takes after her father" Louis spoke up causing the whole tables to go into hysterics.

"Man this laughing is making me hungry wheres the food" Niall whined.

"Mate your always hungry" Zayn laughed as Niall began to pout. My eyes flicked back and forth trying to keep with all the conversations.

"The guys are something aren't they" El elbowed me gently while smiling. I nodded my head as I watched Harry and Niall throw bread at each other.

"This is why we all have girl days you should come with us sometime" Sophia butted in causing me to grin.

"Yeah you should we go shopping maybe get our nails done it would be a blast" Perrie said as I bite into my bread.

"Sounds great count me in. I could us the time away from Harry" I winked. Harry scoffed from behind me as I smiled.

"I happen to be great company" He protested.

"Yeah when your not laying around and being a boy " I joke as he playfully smiles.

"You want me to be a woman" He raised an eyebrow as I shook my head. "No thank you. "

Just then the food came and Niall seemed more than pleased. That boy could eat I tell you.

I began to cut up Darcy's macaroni so there in smaller pieces. Harry and Louis seemed to be in a deep conversation but I put it into the back of my mind.

Everybody began to finish up dinner. Darcy leaned back with her hands on her stomach.

"I am full" She spoke while letting out a small burp.

"Darcy" I scolded as everybody laughed. She gave me a cute shrug while sipping her milk.

"The bill is on me" Harry pulled out his card while taking care of the bill. I felt Harry hand hit my thigh as he smile. "Louis and El will take Darcy for tonight" He whispered.

I knew he wasn't going to let my shameless teasing go. I nodded while biting my lip as his grip tightened.

"Well me and Tiff are going to head back Darcy your going to be staying with Uncle Louis tonight" Harry gripped her hands and swung them.

"Ok Daddy i love you guys" She waved us goodbye as I waved. Everybody stood up and I walked Darcy over to Louis.

"You got Harry on a tight leash he seems very eager. Be safe we don't want Darcy to have a sibling any time
Soon. "

Louis is always so blunt with the sex talk its weird. I shook my head as I followed behind Harry.

"Lets get back" He spoke while gripping my hand tightly. I quickly followed knowing his intentions. His eyes were a darker shade of green. You can see the sexual tension.

Once we got to the hotel he had no hesitation to rush up the stairs. His face eager as he fumbled with the key card.

"Somebody's giddy" I teased as he got the door open. He pulled me in after him and shut the door.

"Teasing isnt very nice love " He spoke as his eyes moved down. I batted my eyelashes knowing the effect it had on him. He took a deep breath as he connected our lips.

It got heated really quick. The effect he gives me when our lips our attached is unreal. Its a real connection and it always leaves me wanting for more.

We stumbled into the bedroom as we fell on top of the mattress. "I was hoping we could break this in" He pulled away as deeply spoke.

His muscled tensed as I kissed down his neck and to his shoulder. His right hand went to unbutton his white shirt.

"This needs to be off" I spoke as I helped fumble with the buttons. Once it was off i was quick to disregard my shirt.

I connected our lips as my hand trailed from his bicep down to his happy trail. I lingered there as he inhaled a sharp breath. I looked up for the sign to continue. He shut his eyes and nodded his head.

I loved him in this vulnerable state. I love I still had this effect on him.

"Tiffany baby" He growled as I unbuttoned his pants.

"Sh let me give you something in return for everything you did for me "I slowly spoke as i slide his boxers down slowly. His grip on my back tightened drastically. His breaths were labored.

I had him right where I needed him. He was panting his face beet red. His member was certainly out and prominent.

My breath fanned down and hovered over his shaft. I never really did this stuff but for him I wanted to. My mouth was brought down and I slowly brought him into my mouth.

He let out a low moan as I began to pleasure him greatly. I kept him in this vulnerable state for a while. He loves when I looked up into his eyes as I continued my work.

His head began to twitch as we both let out our final moans. He came into my mouth as the warm liquid slid down my throat. I laid down right next to him as he wrapped an arm around my body.

His forehead covered in sweat and a tired look on his face. "Good" I asked as he took a deep breath.

"Fucking amazing" He smiled as I curled into his side and drifted off into a deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••

Ok im really not into that stuff so I tried not to make it to detailed but enough so you get the point. I hope your liking it so far. Xx