She coughed a few times before making a big speach about the life of a seashell.

I sat on the side and had my own glass as i listened to her deep and beautiful speach.

We were both obviously a little out of it after all the drinks.

When the speach was over, everyone went and did their own thing as the night had just begun.

"Hey Y/n, wanna take some shots with me?" Beidou asked as she sat on a table near the railing.

"Sure" i answered and walked over to her.
She handed me a drink and motioned for me to sit next to her.
I sat down and took the glass. We both downed our glasses in one go. "You know Y/n. We need more hot women in the world like you. It's getting hard to find a girlfriend." Beidou said.

I laughed. "I know" i said, proud of the compliment (fact).
"Although i have a boyfriend." I said. Beidou chuckled. "I knew the two of you would end up together." She said.

"Yeah... he's really hot... like me..." i said.
Beidou laughed a little.
I sighed. "But women are hot too..." i thought, but said out loud.
Beidou laughed even more and she gave me a head pat. "Like Ningguang." Beidou said.
I nodded. "Ningguang is very hot..." i said, agreeing with her.

"Me too." Beidou said.
I nodded. "Yes, you're very hot as well..." i said, not really knowing what i agreed to.

"Hey Y/n. I was wondering what all the action was about and why you haven't told me." Beidou asked.
I got confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked her.

She signalled to her own neck. I brought my own hand to my own neck to see what she meant and then...

"OH MY ARCHON, XIAO YOU-" i felt embarrassed.
THIS IS WHY HE LET ME GO HERE-
THAT LITTLE-

My face was flushed and i felt the need to hide.
My ears fell down and covered the sides of my face and i brought my tale to my face and hid myself in embarrassment.

Beidou chuckled and gave me a kiss on the head.
"You're adoreable, kiddo!" She said and walked away.

"I'm older that you!" I yelled after her and She only gave me a wave in return.
"Alright, who wants to have a drinking competition with me!" Beidou yelled to her crew.
A lot of people yelled back at her, hoping she would fight them in a war of alcohol.

*hic*
I pounted as i knew i was drunk now.
Damn it... I told Xiao i wouldn't drink too much.

I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. And i knew i was starting to be overly emotional.
I lied to him...
I sniffled a little.

I then felt someone pat my head. And i heard a soft chuckle beside me. "Did you have a lot to drink?" Kazuha asked as he sat next to me, where Beidou once sat.

I sniffled again. "Yes..." my lips shivered.
Kazuha laughed a little.
"What about you?" I asked him.
"I don't drink, someone's gotta make sure the ship stays safe when Beidou has her parties." Kazuha said.

I wiped my eyes as i felt tired. "Makes sense..." i said.

My eyes got heavier.